Group Ending

Your POV

I asked the guys to come and meet me at the park. I'm kinda nervous about choosing one of them. What if I don't want to? I let my train of thoughts occupy me while I wait for them. When they arrived, they look pretty confuse. They all looked at each other, I think they were just expecting me to call one of them.

"(Y/N), is something wrong?" Evan asked, the rest of the boys looked so worried. I smiled brightly to reassure them that I'm fine.
"I think I made my decision." I looked down and took a deep breath.

"I don't think I'll be able to choose one of you. I really just want to stay like this. Being around all of you makes me happy. I don't need a boyfriend to protect me, I have all of you, my bestfriends. Don't get me wrong, I love all you, it's just really difficult to choose. I don't want to hurt you guys. I wanted to be fair." I let out, a few drops of tears fell down as I speak.
"(Y/N), please don't cry. We understand. Right guys?" Evan said. The guys smiled then nodded. I wiped the tears away then smiled back at them. They all hugged me, telling me it was fine, telling me they are always there for me. What did I ever do to deserve these boys?

-----------------------------------------
A/N: Haaiii!! So here's the group ending so I'll be able to write book 2 for you guys. Sorry if it's short or not what you expected to be. If ever I got an occupied time, I'll start book 2, sooo yeahh. Byeeee!!

Vanoss: See you guys at the next book!

Delirious: Hope y'all enjoy the 2nd book.

Wildcat: Bye guyyss!!

Mini Ladd: For real this time, byyyeeee.. In this book.