Chapter 28

Your POV

"(Y/N)?! WAKE UP!" I heard a group of people waking me up, shaking me even. I opened my eyes to see worry faces.
"What the fuck happened?" I asked as I look around me.
"We should be the one asking that." Marcel said, sitting next to me, wiping my tears.
"Well, all I could remember was my bestfriend being gone and..." I explained, they all look sad after I told them about my dream.
"Don't worry (Y/N), we will all stick by your side, right guys?" Marcel said, looking at everyone. All of them agreed and smiled at me. I smiled back at them. Now I know I'm really not alone.
"Thanks guys." I said. Marcel hugs me and I was actually surprised.
"Uhm Marcel?" I asked. He didn't let go, instead he hugs me tight.
"I know how hard it is to lose someone you love, but you have to be strong to get pass this. Be strong. You have to promise me this, okay?" Marcel said, letting go and looking deep into my eyes.
"I promise. Sorry to worry you guys. I know it sounds like he's my only friend, but came to realize, you guys won't leave me too. I should really stop thinking about him by now, cause I got new ones by my side." I smiled looking at all of them. They all came close to me then gives me a hug.
"Guys, you can let go now." I said, there's a lot of them so I couldn't bare the tight hugs.
"Guys, I forgot to turn off the stove!" Evan yelled. They all let go and all of us went down stairs. As I was walking down the stairs, I could smell pancakes.

I followed Evan in the kitchen and saw stacks of pancakes on a plate, a bowl of uncooked pancakes, and one on the pan.
"I hope it doesn't burn." Evan said, panicking then flips the pancake over. He lets out a sigh of relief.
"Did it burn?" I asked, looking over the pan.
"Thankfully it didn't." Evan said, letting out a chuckle.
"What's wrong with being black?" Marcel said, standing behind us.
"Nothing's wrong with it." Evan said, I couldn't help but to chuckle. I mean I know Marcel is just messing around, but it looks like Evan took it serious.
"Then why are you thankful it didn't burn? Huh Evan?" Marcel said, trying to hold in the laugh.
"No! I didn't mean that- it's just that no one will like burn pancakes." Evan replied, while I laugh my ass off.
"Are you saying that no one likes black? Wow Evan." Marcel said, laughing after because of Evan's reaction.
"I'm not- aghh I give up." Evan said, giving me the spatula and leaving the kitchen.
"Nicely done Marcel. The cook is now mad at you." I said while still laughing. Marcel laughs then leaves the kitchen.
"Evan! I'm sorry." Marcel yelled but still laughing. I finish up the pancakes then I called all of them.

I placed plates, utensils, butter, and maple syrup on the table along with the pancakes.
"It smells awesome!" Tyler said, sitting down and serving himself some pancakes.
"Wow, it looks so delicious! Thanks (Y/N)." John said, sitting next to Tyler and getting a pancake.
"Evan did the work, I just finished cooking what he left in the kitchen." I said, looking at the pissed Evan.
"I wonder why he left the kitchen." Marcel said, putting his arm around Evan then laughs.
"Yeah, I wonder why." Evan said sarcastically then took a pancake.
"Oh come on! You don't wanna start the day being pissed off, do you?" Marcel said, sitting next to Evan then treats himself. Evan didn't say anything, he just eats up happily. I sit next to Luke, because it's the only seat left.
"Oh wait! I forgot something." I said, standing up then took a can of condensed milk and sugar. I came back and sit next to Luke, he looks confuse. I placed a pancake on the plate then sprinkled some sugar and pouring the milk.
"What are you-?" Luke said, watching me while I eat up.
"It's delicious. Here, taste it!" I said, holding up the spoon with the pancake on it. Luke takes a bite then his eyes widened.
"Uhm, is it-" I said but getting cut off.
"This is amazing! Here have some of my pancake for letting me discover some new way to eat pancakes." Luke holds up his fork near my mouth, I took a bit then smiled at Luke. He looks genuinely happy. He finishes up his pancake then took another one, putting sugar and condensed milk.

After eating, Jaiden helps me clean up the table and wash the dishes. While the boys watch a movie in the living room.
"What are you gonna do about Sean if he finds out that a lot of boys came to sleep here?" Jaiden said, while scrubbing the plate.
"I don't know. I mean, I don't even know what to do in this kind of situation." I replied, rinsing the plates that Jaiden soaps.
"I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about Sean. He's not his normal self." Jaiden said, finishing up the dishes.
"I have a bad feeling too, and don't you think it's odd that he said he'll kill himself? I know a lot of YouTubers are against suicide and I know he's a happy kind of person." I said.
"I know right? We should probably ask someone he's close with to know what's happening." Jaiden said.
"What about Mark? He's pretty close to Sean." I suggested. Jaiden agreed and decided we'll talk to him on Monday.

??? POV

"Uhm, are you sure you want to continue this? What if you know who finds out?"

"What are you talking about? She'll never know about it, unless, if you told her."

"I really don't want to be involve in this. Why did you even force me to join you? Plus, what's her purpose?"

"Stop asking questions and just watch. This is going to be fun."

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Oh hey, another unknown POV. I'm pretty sure you already have an idea who it is. Also, sorry for late updates.

Delirious: Is this a killer or some shit? The the fuck?

Cartoonz: I'll beat the hell out off him. Or her. I'm not assuming gender.

Delirious: Get ready for a battle, guys! We got to protect our princess.

Cartoonz: Leave a vote, comment, and we hope you continue to read.