Chapter 3

"Hey! Where are we going?" I said as he pulled me with him.
"Just somewhere, trust me you'll love it there!" He's really excited though, I wonder what's going on.

We entered an eating place called 'Heavenly Goods' and the place really smells so good! He found our parents and we sat by them. Then I saw a cake! It's covered in roasted white frosting and it looks delicious.
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!" They sang happily, is it my birthday? I don't even know it's today! No wonder mom and dad went out after me and Peter Pan played! I blowed the candles and all of them cheered. Then Mr. Thompson came to our table holding (F/F) (favorite food). I saw a little boy behind him, is that is son? The little boy handed a gift with blue gift wrapper. It got writing on the wrapping.

Happy Birthday (Y/N)! Hope you enjoy your birthday. We wish you to grow up healthy.

From: Mr. Thompson and Criag

*Beep Beep Beep*

Third Person View

(Y/N) got ready for school then walked quickly. When she arrived, she saw a familiar group of friends, she noticed it was Felix and his friends! She quickly hid behind a tree and waited for them to disappear, unfortunately they saw her then walked towards her without her even knowing.
"Spying for us huh?"
She quickly turned around and saw Felix, Minx, Ken, Cry and two new faces.
"What are you even doing here?" Minx asked with a sassy voice.
"I was, uhm... Going. To. School." (Y/N) replied with a nervous voice. She remembered the past when they bullied her and her bestfriend. She thought of running but got blocked by Cry and Ken. She didn't know they were here and why.
"What are you even doing here?" Ken asks (Y/N) with a slightly angry tone.
"I got a message from Youtube High. What about all of you?" (Y/N) replied looking a little though.
"Don't you remember? I'm the most subscribed person here! Why did you even get that message, I bet your channel is garbage!" Felix said and punched (Y/N) on the stomach area. He was about to throw another punch but got stopped by the counselor.
"Mr. Kjellberg! Stop that or I will take you to Principal Rhett"
"Fuck! It's Mr. Sark. Let's go guys, I don't want to waste my time with that piece of shit" Felix said as they walked away except for the two unknown guys. I also noticed a guy with red jacket with 3 white strips on both side of the shoulders. He must be the one that told Mr. Sark about what was happening, I should thank him later though.

"Are you alright? We're so sorry about Felix and the others" the green haired man said as he and he red haired man was trying to help me get up.
"Yeah, thank you for your concern."
"Just don't mind them, they will probably leave you anytime soon. I'm Mark, you can call me Markiplier if you want."
"And I'm Sean! Or Jack. My YouTube channel is too long but it's JackSepticEye. How about you?"
"My name's (Y/N). Glad to meet you both. How are you guys became friends with Felix anyway, you are so different"
"They are actually nice once you became friends with him. How do they know your name anyway?"
"Well they bullied me when I was still 6 and got stuck with them until I was 10. But then moved to a city because of what they did to my bestfriend." (Y/N) replied putting her head down to avoid them noticing her tears.
"I'm sorry to ask but what happened exactly?" Mark said as he puts a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder to comfort her a bit.
"Well they bullied us then-"

*Ring Ring*

"Shoot! I don't want to be late for my first day. Bye guys see you later I guess" (Y/N) rushed through the hallways to get to the office for her schedule. Jack and Mark took off and went to their first periods, wondering what happened to (Y/N)'s bestfriend.