Chapter 37

Your POV

After we stopped recording on the computer, Jon told us to wait in the living room. I wonder what game we'll record next.
"Any idea what the game is?" I ask Marcel. He shrugged and told me he didn't know either.
After some time later, Jon yelled. So me and Marcel went back up stairs. When we opened the door, we saw 2 laptops on the bed.
"We'll be playing Human Fall Flat!! Me and Marcel will be using the taptops and (Y/N), you'll be using my computer. We can all record this so it'll be better if we are all in separate rooms." Jon said.
I sat in front of the computer and before they leave, Jon started recording on his computer for me.
After a while, the screen flashes, signaling a call. I answered immediately and heard Marcel and Jon's voices. So this is how they usually play.

"Are you guys ready?!" Marcel yelled. Both me and Jon cheered then we started playing. As soon as it started, I saw a blue dinosaur and Del's character. Meanwhile, I just have this plain white character.
"You're such a basic bitch, (Y/N)." Marcel said then laughs.
"Excuse me bitch!? Simplicity is beauty, motherfucker." I said then laughed as well.
"So, where do we go?" Del said then flops his character around. We followed him around. The map looks like a desert and also have par course. It wasn't that easy for me to catch up since I haven't played this before, but I was definitely learning quick!
"There's a rope there!!" I excitedly told them. I ran towards the rope while Marcel and Del just watched.
"Here I gooooo!!!" I swing using the rope then I let go of it, knowing I could land on the other side. And you know what happened? I didn't land.
"Noooo..." I yelled while falling then respawed again. Now Del and Marcel are laughing at me.
"What the fuck was that?!" Del asked, still laughing.
"Why don't you go ahead and try?" I told him. It wasn't easy to land that!
"Okay thenn." Del said. He tries it out but he fell too. Then me and Marcel bursted out, laughing.
"What now motherfucker?" I teased Del.
"Shut up bishh!!" Del said then laughs as well.

After some time, we finally reached the house above. We came in the house seeing a large TV, couches, speakers, then a large ass window.
"Oh yeaahhh~" Del said trying to sit on one of the couches.
"Finally!! We can get some rest after that long fucking adventure." Marcel said, sitting on the other couch.
"Come on (Y/N)!! Join us." Del said.
"Okaayyy." I said, trying to move Delirious' ass away from the couch. I successfully moved him but he removed the cushion.
"Look what you made me do!!" Del yelled then throws the cushion away.
"Ohh! We can play pillow fight!!!!" I excitedly said, while grabbing a cushion.
"That's a great idea!!!" Marcel yelled, grabbing a cushion as well. Me and Marcel attacked Del at the same time.
"Take that!!" I yelled, smacking the cushion over and over again.
"Ow!! Oh it's on now." Del said, grabbing the cushion he threw earlier. He attacks me and Marcel at the same time.

After some minutes, we got tired of it.
"I'm tired." Marcel said, sitting on the couch.
"Fuck this shit!!" I said, throwing the cushion off the terrace.
"Fuck all of it!!" Del yelled as well, trying to break the large window.
"What the fuck?" Marcel said after Del finally broke the window, while me and Delirious are just laughing.
"Fuck this speaker!!" We both yelled out, pushing the right speaker off the window.
"Hey!! Now the sound sounds awful." Marcel complained while his character is still laying on the couch.
"Fuck TV!!" We yelled again, pushing the TV off the house.
"But I was watching!!" Marcel complained again.
"Fuck you!!" We yelled again, pushing the couch Marcel was on. He's trying to save himself but we pushed him off immediately.
"Fuck you guys!! I'm staying here." Marcel said, then flops his character. We continued throwing off the stuff in the house until there was none, on the other hand, Marcel just stayed still, looking at the window we use to throw the stuff away.
"You guys look like terrible movers." Marcel commented then laughs.
"Come here!" Del yelled at Marcel.

We waited for Marcel to stand in front of the entrance. When he arrived..
"Welcome sir!!" I exclaimed.
"So, you are the buyer? Welcome! Welcome!" Del said. All three of us went inside.
"Ohh... This looks great!" Marcel said, looking around.
"So what do you think?" Del asked.
"I'll take it!" Marcel yelled.
"It was nice doing business with you sir. We got money now wife!! We can buy a new home. And we'll have a family of our own." Del said, trying to hug my character.
"Ohh, playing house now are we? I'll be your boyfriend then." Marcel said then grabs me from Delirious.
"She's mine, you ass!!" Marcel said, trying to win me over Del.
"No! We're married, so she's mine." Del yelled then laughs afterwards.
"What have I gotten myself into?" I whispered since both of them are playing thug of war with my character.
"Okay enough! Hold on. Let her choose then." Marcel said sounding confident. They both let go but is still beside.
"What if you two stand in front of the window then I'll go to the person I choose, deal?" I suggested. They both agreed then stood where I told them to be. Their distance seems to be a little far.
"So, who is it?" They both asked. I run between them then jumped off the window.
"No one bitch." I yelled, leaving them behind.
"Wifelirious NOOOOOO!!" Del fake cried.
"You played us!" Marcel said then laughs.
"You sneaky son of a bitch." Delirious said then laughs as well.
"Okay I think we're done here." I told them.