Chapter 26

Wildcat's POV

"Tyler?" I heard (Y/N)'s voice behind me, she's crying. Did she saw what I did? Ugh! I knew I shouldn't do this. She'll hate me forever now!
"(Y-Y/N) I can explain! Please listen to me." I stuttered. Doing bad to her bestfriend is probably the thing I won't forget. And hurting someone I love, just hurts me more that I hurt her.
"You lied to us?!" She yelled. I looked down to stop my tears, but it seems like (Y/N) is also crying.
"I regret being your friend! I shouldn't have trusted you. And now, Peter Pan's gone. Because of you!" I heard her say full of hate. I probably deserve this, I know it's mean, yet I still did it. She runs away still crying. I can't control it anymore so I just let my tears stream down my face. I walk back to the other students, trying to hide my swell eyes.
"Tyler?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to see Craig with a concerned face.
"Craig?" I haven't talk to him since I became friends with Felix.
"I'm so sorry Craig!" I can't help but to tear up again. I turned my back against my bestfriend for betraying another friend.
"It's fine, Tyler." Craig responded giving me a hug.
"I'm sorry." I said hugging back.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Criag... (Y/N)... My friends... They're gone, because of me. Because I lied, again. I don't think they'll forgive me for what I did, specially (Y/N). I hurt her too much before, and now, I just did the same thing. Why do I kept doing this? I should probably apologize later at school, as well as to the guys.