Chapter 45

Third Person View

The next morning came and (Y/N) was pretty excited about going out. It feels like she's imprisoned in that hospital but it also felt good 'cause she'll be seeing her other friends again. Craig woke up and immediately saw (Y/N)'s smile, excitement flowing out just by looking at her.
"Cute" Craig thought to himself, sitting up then stretched.
"Did you slept well?" Craig asked, smiling happily.
"Yupp!!" (Y/N) said excitedly like a little kid.
"Have you eaten your breakfast?" Craig asked again, walking towards (Y/N) on her bed.
"Of course I have. You should eat now though." (Y/N) replied.
"I'm glad you're back." Craig said, ruffling (Y/N)'s hair.
"I'll be back. Call me if you need something." Craig said then left the room.

After buying Craig his breakfast, he checked his phone in case the guys messaged him. There are some, only to ask how (Y/N) has been doing.
Craig went back to (Y/N)'s room, only to see she's no where.
"(Y/N)? Where are you? (Y/N)?!" Craig nearly yelled his lungs out.
"Relax dude, I'm was just in the bathroom." (Y/N) said laughing to herself.
"What if something happened? Will that make me relaxed? No!" Craig said, sounding as if he's a very strict father.
"Tch. Craig, seriously, you need to calm down. No one would dare to do something specially if there's a lot of people."
"I don't wanna loose the precious gem, alright? That's why I'm worried." Craig said out of defeat. (Y/N) giggled then whispered 'fucking cheesy' to herself.
"Well you need to be used to it since the majority of the guys are pretty fucking cheesy." Craig said. (Y/N) pouted.

When they were ready to leave, Craig carried (Y/N)'s stuff then still managed to escort her to his car. He even opened the door for her to enter the passenger seat. He placed her things at the back then started the car. Once the engine was heated up, they left the parking then drove the road going to their neighborhood.

Craig stopped in front of her house then help her bring her things. Craig even stock the groceries from Tyler's parents. He made a meal for (Y/N), and when we got back from upstairs, Craig was ready to go.
"Wait, hold up. You made these?" (Y/N) asked.
"Isn't it obvious?" Craig said with that sassy voice of his.
"Oh this sassy bitch. Anyway, thank you. And also, please stay for a while. I don't want to eat alone." (Y/N) said, taking a plate for Craig.
"I thought you'd never ask." Craig said then ate with her.
"Holy shit. This is delicious." (Y/N) said, with her mouth still full.
"Shhh. Don't talk while your mouth is full."
"I know, but holy fuck." She said, continuously eating.
"You have to be careful, baby girl, you might choke." (Y/N) blushed pure pink because of what Craig just said. She hit his arm.
"Ow. What was that for?" Craig said, slightly chuckling because of her actions.
"Nothing. It was nothing. I just wanted to hit you." (Y/N) said then continued eating.

When they were finishing their last bite, Craig noticed the sauce on (Y/N)'s lip. He used his thumb to wipe it off then he licked it off his thumb.
"That's disgusting." (Y/N) said with her disgusted face.
"It might be, but it's tasty." Craig said then winked.
"Ew." (Y/N) said while she tidying the table.

"Here, I'll do it. Eat this apple." Craig said, reaching out a plate of sliced apple.
"No way. I honestly feel useless because of how you guys treat me." (Y/N) said, proceeding to rinse the plates.
"If you didn't eat this now and let me clean, I'll kiss you." Craig said, moving his face inches from hers.
"I'll eat it then." (Y/N) said, grabbing the plate from Craig's hands then walking away, blushing.
"That's what I thought." Craig said then washed up the plates.

After Craig cleaned, he saw (Y/N) sitting in front of the tv while watching something.
"You done with the apples?" Craig said softy then slowly peaking on (Y/N) only to see she was sleeping.
"That explains why." Craig said to himself then took the plate then washed it.
"Might as well not leave her alone." Craig whispered then went up to her room. He took her blanket and pillow. He placed the pillow then gently laying her down. After that, he placed the blanket on top her then kissed her gently on her forehead.
"Goodnight baby girl." Craig whispered then laid down on the carpeted floor.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Eyy!! Sorry if it was shorter than usual. This book is almost done so hang in there. And I know some of you will be upset but I might write another story with my original characters. I'm still not sure though so I can't confirm it yet.

Lui *in squeaker voice*: Can we finally play with her again?

Daithi: Ohhh and going to an amusement park!

Lui *in squeaker voice*: Or maybe the arcade!!

Daithi: And- And the PLAYGROUND!!

Lui: What?

Daithi: She'll be riding the swing while I push.

Lui *in squeaker voice* : Yeah.

Basically: Chill down guys, she has to be healthy for her to gain more energy.

Lui *in squeaker voice*: I was just asking. *pouts*

Daithi: Don't be upset Lui, Marcel isn't invited.

Lui *in squeaker voice* : Yeah, that party pooper.

Basically: Jeez, fine. VOTE!!!

Daithi: Comment!!

Lui: And wait till the end.