Chapter 13

Your POV

After Sports, I headed into Mr. Matthew Patrick's class, Science & Technology. It's actually my first day at that class, considering I was at the nurse's office yesterday. When I got in, I saw a unoccupied seat beside a blonde girl. I walked up to her and said,
"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" She smiled and patted the seat.
"Not at all, go ahead. My name's Amy as for my YouTube channel, Planet Pebbles." She smiled and reach out her hand.
"I'm (Y/N), also known as (Y/Y/C)" I smiled, shaking her hand. I took the seat beside her and we chatted until Mr. Patrick has arrived. When he arrived, I saw Smii7y behind him with an 'Oopsie face'. He slowly took a seat for him to be not noticed. I chuckled as I saw him sat down with a relief face.

When class ended, Amy and I said our goodbyes then I walked up to Smii7y.
"Hey! Wildcat said we should visit him after class." Smii7y said, why didn't he texted me? Ohh! That's right, I didn't give him my number yet, any of them didn't know yet.
"Wait, can I have you guys' number so at least I know what's happening?!" I said, Smii7y chuckled.
"Yeah, here's mine. You should take theirs later." He took my phone and typed in his number. I put his name as 'Milk Man', he chuckled, I think he saw it.
"Why?" I said, slightly smiling and irritated.
"Did you know my character is a Milk Bag?" I nodded, he looks surprise.
"I subscribed yesterday since all of you are my friends" I smiled.
"But why Milk Man?" He said, laughing a little while he took his bag.
"I gonna name all of you as a super hero." He looks really concern from what I said but he looks happy too.
"Why though?" He asked, as we walk out of the door.
"It's because you guys saved me." He looked at me with a flattered face.
"Hey (Y/N)! Hey Smii7y!" I heard a familiar voice at the end of the hallway, it was Mini. They all greeted us with warm smiles. It feels like they haven't see me in so long, but really it's not. We headed outside then make our way to Wildcat's house.

Wildcat's POV

"Mom! Dad! My friends are coming over today." I yelled hoping they would have plans for tonight so it won't be too awkward.
"Okay! I'll cook something for you guys. How long would they stay?" Mom asks.
"I don't know. But I'll text you and dad as soon as they took off."
"Sure Ty! Guess we'll be watching a movie tonight." Dad said, pulling Mom closer to him, gross.
"Oh I almost forgot, someone new will come over too!" I said. They already knew the guys since they stayed and visit here before.
"Is it another guy?" Mom asks, slightly concerned face forming. Can't blame her, I have a lot of friends and all of them are guys. When Mom and Dad first met them, they thought they will be a bad influence to me since there's a lot of them. But then they realized they weren't and they were thankful for me having friends like that. They weren't mad when I told them I was suspended for having a fight with Felix, because they knew Felix's attitude and I also told them I tried to protect a girl.
"Wait, is it a girl?" Mom asks, I nodded.
"A new girlfriend?" Mom asks forming a smile on her face.
"No Mom, it's the girl I protected yesterday." I said, slightly irritated. She makes the 'oh' face then proceeded to cook. I took my phone then clicked on YouTube. I search (Y/N)'s channel (Y/Y/C) then clicked on the latest upload. Her voice is so beautiful! I subscribed to her then listened to more of her covers. Few moments later,

*ding dong*

I guess they're here. I opened the door to see them crowding. Not all of them came though. Terroriser, Ohm, Scotty, Cartoonz, Panda, Bryce, and Kryoz didn't make it. I guess that's fine considering that there are already a lot of us here.
"Mom, Dad, their here!" I yelled then both of them greeted the guys, then they saw (Y/N).
"Mom, Dad, this is (Y/N)." I said pulling her through the guys. She smiled at them and greeted them happily.
"So we'll be leaving you guys for tonight okay? Boys, don't do anything stupid." Dad said. Then I saw Mom whispered something to (Y/N), I saw her blush slightly then nodded. What did mom said to her?