Chapter 4

Your POV

I have to hurry up or else I'll be late! I just hope I won't get a class with Felix though, it would be a total nightmare!

"Hey! Are you new here?" I stopped running as I saw an Italian girl, she's so pretty! Damn, I wish I could be her.
"Yes, my name's (Y/N)."
"I'm Marzia. I'm heading at Mr. McLaughlin's office so I'll bring you along with me." She said as she was walking towards me and linking our arms. She's really nice, I want to be her friend soon.

When we reached the Principal's office she knocked and introduce me to him.
"Good Mythical Morning! I'm the Principal, Rhett McLaughlin and this is my assistant and bestfriend Link Neal. Here's your schedule, and we hope you enjoy the whole year! If you had any problems with other student don't be afraid to tell us and our school counselor Mr. Scott Matthew Robinson or simply Mr. Sark"

Class Period

1st period - People & Blogs (Ms. Lilly Singh)
2nd period - Entertainment (Mr. Zach King)
3rd period - How-to & Style (Ms. Rosanna Pansino)
4th period - Lunch
5th period - Music (Mr. Nathan Sharp)
6th period - Gaming (Mr. Adam Montoya)
7th period - Sports (Mr. Ryan Higa)
8th period - Science & Technology (Mr. Matthew Patrick)
9th period - Homeroom

Damn. This really is YouTube High, literally every period are categories from YouTube, I love this school already! (A/N: Wish this school exist though) Even with Felix around here, I think this might be pretty interesting. Well, time to go and meet Ms. Lilly Singh. When I exited the office I just realize I don't know where to go. Luckily I saw a man walking around the hallway.

"Uhm hey! Can I ask you something? Where is Ms. Lilly Singh's class?" I ask the tall man in front of me, he's eyes are so beautiful they're so blue and bright.
"Oh, uhm. I'm heading that class anyway so follow me, I guess"
"Thanks! I'm (Y/N) by the way."
"Tyler, you can call me Wildcat."
"Nice to meet you!"

We arrived almost being late, damn. I can recognize some of the students seating around but some of them I don't really know.
"Mr. Wildcat! You're almost late aga-" I think Ms. Lilly Singh saw me.
"Oh! Okay you can take your seat Mr. Wildcat. Class meet our new student! (Y/Y/C) or (Y/N)!"
"Uhm hi!" This is so awkward.
"You can sit beside Mr. Alex Wassabi"
(A/N: In this school, they call each other by their YouTube channel btw or just simply the name they were known)
I went by my seat and luckily there's no sign of Pewds' friends at this class or atleast that's what I thought.

*Bam*

The door suddenly opened and there's Ken standing by the door.
"Mr. Morrison! Don't ever slam the door. And you're late, again!"
"Jeez, calm down woman. I was from the restroom"
"I don't care! Just sit behind Ms. (Y/Y/C)"
I felt a slightly uncomfortable feeling, I looked at Ken and saw him starring at me. It feels like he's going to kill me or something.
"What's wrong (Y/Y/C)?" Alex turned to see me slightly worried.
"Oh, please just call me (Y/N). It's just, Ken and his friends will probably won't ever stop bothering me."
"Why? Did you do something to them?"
"I don't remember exactly. It's been years and they still treat me the same way. Don't they ever feel guilty for bullying me?"
"Woah! Does that mean you already know who they are before they even got famous?" Alex looked really surprised, but it's true and Ryan (Cry) still wears that mask of his.
"Pretty much, yeah."

Then I felt a paper was thrown at the back of my head. I saw a crumpled paper down near my seat. I picked it up and uncrumpled it  there's writtings over it. It's from Ken.

Don't act so innocent you lil' shit. You don't even own a famous YouTube channel. You suck!

What's wrong with him?! I'm not even doing anything to him or even them! I feel like I wanted to cry. Then I felt another paper being thrown at me. What does it say now! Wait, this isn't even from Ken!

Hey! Are you alright? It looks like you're going to cry or something. Let's talk about it later after 1st period okay? Also, I'm willing to be your friend!

Tyler

Also, just call me Wildcat since we're friends now.

I looked at Wildcat, smiling at me, I smiled in return. I did it! I finally got a friend for so many years!

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heeyy!! This is my first story so I apologize if it sucks or something. Let me know if there's something wrong. You could also suggest some of your favorite YouTubers down the comments.

Vote if you liked and enjoyed the story!