Chapter 1

nae nuneul majuchineun neoreul wonhae~

dasi nareul wonhaneun neol wonhae ~

jebal tteoreojiji mareo~

seureojiryeo haji mareo~

Never, never fall~

meolli meolli gaji ma

"Yeah, I GET IT! BE QUIET YOU HANDSOME COCONUT HEAD!" Taehyung woke up, slamming his hand onto the alarm clock. He looked over to see what time it is.

"FUCK! YOU COULDN'T SING ANY LOUDER! Now I am late." Well that is a good way to start a day.

Taehyung ran into the bathroom, grabbing his outfit and towel that he had prepared last night.

Minutes later, Taehyung comes out of the bathroom, dressed in formal black shirt, white dress pants, and nemo socks. He has girls and guys swooning over him, regardless of what he wears. Taehyung knew he could get anywhere he wants, whatever he wants, and WHOEVER he wants. However, he chooses to stay loyal for his mate. 

I smell pancakes! Hurry up feed me or else I won't shut up! Lunal howled in happiness yet frustration was evident in his tone. Just the thought of food, drove Taehyung's wolf crazy. You can't blame him tho. Food was a blessing for both of them and clearly if you bad mouthed it, you might as well consider this perky omega as haunting as your grand- grand- grand- grand- grand- grand- aunt peeking through your window...while you are showering.  

I am going gee. Hold your puffy tail Lunal. Taehyung ran at the speed of light, only to be gifted with a nice big imprint of a shaft from his mother's spatula on his right cheek.

"Dear Kim Taehyung, your mother aka me, Park Baekhyun, suggest that next time you slow yourself down or else you can take care of you swollen cheek every single day. Now, the lunch is packed and ready on the table. Breakfast, you can take that on the go. Bus... left 2 seconds ago." Baekhyun sipped his ginger tea while repeating the same tape he has been saying for the past 21 years of his life. (A/N: Taehyung is 25 years old.)

As for Taehyung, reality still hits him hard. 

"SHITTTTTTTT!!!!" Taehyung panics and runs out the door not forgetting to pick up his blessings.

"That is exactly how I felt when I pushed you out of my butt hole." Baekhyun shakes his head, reminiscing as if it was yesterday.

"Babe, I love you and all but please stop being so salty about it," Park Chanyeol, for the umpteenth time pleaded, but to no avail he got the second imprint of Baekhyun's spatula. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Jeon's shoes...

Jungkook made his way out to his Mercedes cla. He made sure to wear a mask, so nobody would notice his presence. But, he should have known better...

There stood six black Cadillac cts right behind his Mercedes, with his bodyguards swarming out taking their positions.

Jungkook released a sigh. So much so for a simple stroll. Solis, Jungkook's wolf, downheartedly complains because it was his plan to enjoy being free for ones.

"Okay so I am going to get few snacks to munch on during the presentation of pharmaceutical team of BST hospital." Jungkook informed his bodyguards. He took a step back as they took a step forward.

"No you all stay. Stay." Jungkook seriously thinks it is easier to train dogs than these bulky rich brains.

He turns around, steps forward, but hears multiple steps taken forward right after his.

"Oh god, please just once let me see colorful sights. I AM TIRED OF SEEING BLACK SUITS AND BLACK SUNGLASSES EVERYWHERE!" Jungkook bolted from his stand and took off towards the BST hospital. 

Jungkook was very well trained, so he can handle outrunning all his bodyguards but not one people group... A.R.M.Y 

Being the pure geniuses, ARMY helped build a greater distance between Jungkook and his bodyguards, running in between and some more joining in.

It looked like one man chase. 

"OPPA! MARRY ME!"

"OPPA, YOU ARE MY MATE!"

"JUNGKOOK-AH PLEASE LOVE ME!"

"YOUR HIGHNESS, SLOW DOWN! I JUST WANT TO WORSHIP YOU!!"

Woah what is up with all these fangirls? This only triggered Jungkook to run faster.

After couple of minutes of heavy workout, the sight of Blood Sweat and Tears Hospital came into his view. He jumped over the fence, running to the side exit where gray doors where about to close. Jungkook managed to slide through the creak and the door slammed shut.

Jungkook came to a stop right across from the gray door, slamming his hands to the side of an Everest beauty that happened to pass by. He had him caged, his breath hitting the beauty's cheek. Jungkook relied his weight on the beauty as he leaned into him, chest to chest.

"Your name?" Jungkook questioned, voice husky from all that running.

The Everest beauty widens his eyes and instantly turns to look at the said voice. He is surprised to see Jungkook and his face turns a beautiful shade of red.

"K-kim Taehyung, y-your highness" the Everest beauty stutters out his name, gazing deeply into Jungkook's eyes.

"Beautiful," Jungkook says softly leaning in and kissing Taehyung's forehead. And for some reason, Taehyung felt as if this was the most comforting feeling he has ever experienced.

OH MY TIMBERLANDS.. ThIS iS mY MaTe! Solis howls with incomparable excitement.

Wait... Shit Tae, this ex-coconut head is our mate! Lunal screams in panic.