Chapter 13

He walked into their room

He saw them sleeping together, he smiled

but, then he gasped

Jungkook was shirtless

His arms encircled around Taehyung's waist inside his shirt

His face resting on Taehyung's forehead

it was cute...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" and so he screamed

...Good morning to you too Park Baekhyun!

The day started ever so brightly for Parks, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. Poor Mrs. Jeon bumped his head into Mr. Jeon's jawline, and because of that poor Mr. Jeon bit his tongue accidentally, causing him to let out a string of curse, heavily unappreciated by Baekhyun.

Baekhyun pulled Jungkook up by his ear. "You go inside the bathroom and wash up. In this house, there ain't no prince or princesses. Only Park Baekhyun rules. Got it?" Baekhyun gave a sharp glare to Jungkook who looked as if he saw Iron Man on his death bed. Iron Man is a very sensitive topic. Very.

Taehyung lazily stared at Jungkook's back as it disappeared behind the bathroom door.

"I am sorry I didn't do anything yesterday. He told me not to interfere. He had it under control and indeed he did."
Baekhyun had heard everything as events took place last night. He wanted to drag both of them into a storage closet, lock them inside to make sure they were safe. However, he knew better to trust the Royal's words.

"It's okay Eomma. I understand." Taehyung let out a small smile. It held nothing but remorse, sadness, and guilt. Taehyung felt as if he was the cause of all these unfortunate events and from what he assumes, he had a concrete idea of what was happening. He knew someone was already under the rival's wings and soon they would be close enough to snatch a bunch. He feared for the citizens of BTS. He feared for ARMY. But, he knows. ARMY won't let a fly escape a lion's den, let alone the precious 3 dolla chain. 

Oh hell yeah, it's framed inside the Museum of No More Dream.

Baekhyun left without a word and Taehyung got up to do something that awakened his lollipop. He went inside the bathroom and found Jungkook brushing his teeth. As he stood behind Jungkook, he spotted his own brush with toothpaste already on it and started brushing his own teeth. He slowly ran his fingers through Jungkook's bed hair, flattening them out in process. He noticed that they were quite stubborn, silently chuckling to himself. He then slid his fingers down to Jungkook's back, feeling every muscle. Oh how sturdy his back felt that Taehyung couldn't help but lean into it. Jungkook closed his eyes and let his head fall back, resting on top of Taehyung's.

They stayed like until both of them decided to head downstairs and eat breakfast, after taking a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for the delicious breakfast, Eomma" Jungkook thanked Baekhyun as he made his way towards the front door. 

"No problem! Come over again, Jungkookie" Baekhyun waved from the living room and headed back inside the kitchen.

Hehe it won't be for your breakfast or dinner, I will be coming over.. More like to eat your son.. Why? Cause he is mine... Solis really had a dirtae mind and saying this would still be an understatement.

The fuck, Solis?!

No no it's 'Let me fuck Tae, Solis'

Jungkook just dropped the conversation, no longer wanting to argue with some perverted wolf's hormones.  

Taehyung stood besides Jungkook, who had his hand on the door knob. Jungkook faced Taehyung, looking for the last time before he went to his car and went home. He suddenly remembered he had trip to Finland (A/N: I WANT TA GO TO FINLAND!! IT'S SO PRETTY).