Chapter 18 [M]

WARNING 🔞💥💦 

Go drown urself in holy water first!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung clashed their lips together after muttering tone defying "yes." Their lips molded perfectly together, making satisfying wet sounds as Jungkook left smooches on Taehyung's lips from time to time. The taste of strawberries still danced around Taehyung's lips, which Jungkook picked up on wanting to savor every inch and corner of his lips. Jungkook wanted it all.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist by his hands, hoisting him up to straddle his waist without breaking the steamy kiss. His hands rested on Taehyung's plump butt cheeks feeling Taehyung's crotch against his abdomen. His member began to twitch as he recognized himself officially going into a rut. Jungkook's scent got stronger and stronger filling the entire first floor in sandalwood, mixing perfectly with Taehyung's jasmine aroma. Jungkook swiped his tongue on Taehyung's bottom lip as he slowly poked in between Taehyung's closed ones to seek permission to go in. However, Taehyung decided to be a little tease not opening his mouth.

Jungkook understanding his sexy rebellion act, slipped his left hand inside Taehyung's scrub top feeling the soft warm skin of his back underneath his palm. He loved the warmth Taehyung provided because it assured him of what's his to keep for eternity. But as of now, it takes two play a game.

Taehyung felt two of Jungkook's fingers crawl up his spine, letting out a shaky breath. Jungkook took this chance to slide his tongue into Taehyung's hot cavern, exploring every inch with his skilled tongue. He tugged onto Taehyung's tongue, pulling the moist muscle to encircle his as Jungkook closed his lips on Taehyung's.

Taehyung moaned as he felt his tongue brushing the tip of Jungkook's. He wanted more and more of it. He slid his fingers into Jungkook's hair, tugging him closer to him. He slowly started grinding his crotch on Jungkook's stomach.

Jungkook's hold tightened around Taehyung's waist, feeling himself grow harder. He broke their hot makeout session to catch a glimpse of his lover.

It was beyond beautiful.

Taehyung's rosy cheeks, slightly swollen cherry lips, his half lidded eyes that held pure lust. A sight that even gods begged to see, only made Jungkook even more possessive over him. 

"I am going to wreck you" Jungkook growled against Taehyung's ear. His rough husky voice sent shivers up Taehyung's neck. He bit onto Taehyung's earlobe causing him to let out a loud moan.

It was beyond soulful.

"Your voice.. I want to hear you scream my name" Jungkook whispered against his lips. He loosened his grip on Taehyung's waist, letting him continue grinding against his abdomen.

"uungh.. Jungkook" Taehyung let his head rest on Jungkook's shoulder, feeling precum leaking out his slit, staining his boxer briefs. Jungkook placed his hands underneath Taehyung's buttcheeks, helping him grind faster. Taehyung felt himself getting closer and closer. He suddenly jumped off having the urge to last longer. He quickly held onto Jungkook's biceps to prevent him from falling.

Jungkook tried his best to hold himself back from pounding into him as his desire continued getting stronger by each passing moment.

Taehyung stepped back, letting go off Jungkook's arms after gaining strength back to stand still. He walked out the kitchen, heading towards the elevator he saw earlier when he walked in. He already knew what floor Jungkook's room on since he had told him during their late dinner.

Taehyung turned around to see whether Jungkook was following him. Yup! He is.. in fact eye-fucking him while silently walking few feet behind Taehyung. He watched him sway his ass while he walked.