Chapter 4

"What do you mean? You mean.. hold it son. Dead Leaves is his alarm ringtone.. Jungkook and Yoongi hyung sang that. Obviously. They gifted ARMY because of their warm wishes whenever they stepped out of the castle. Now what was I saying?.... Right! Yoongi hyung is mine, so he is off limits. Jungkook never had limits." Jimin talked to himself as he continued trying to process what Taehyung had told him.

Why was it hard for him you might ask?

HE SHIPPED THEM TOGETHER EVER SINCE HE ACCIDENTALLY SAW TAEHYUNG PICTURE NEXT TO JUNGKOOK (on amino images). THEN, LIKE ANY ARMY CITIZEN, HE BECAME OBSESSED BUT NEVER HAD THE GUT TO TELL ANYONE.

After walking a bit, making his way to medical examination hallway, he slowly came out of his mini shock.

Jimin finally came to his senses and accepted what Taehyung had told him. He went to his best friend, who was conversing with Yoongi's beta, Jung Hoseok. It didn't seem like news have spread about Taehyung being Jungkook's mate, so Jimin kept his mouth shut. Last time he accidentally told Hoseok about one of Taehyung's 'deadly' secrets, Holy Yoongi's Kumamom, poor mochi suffered. He saw true hell. Hell, he thought his body broke into pieces.

Why you might ask.. again?

Simply because Taehyung made Jimin wear a stripper's outfit with panties and high heels. It knocked the bolts out of Yoongi's sane mind. You know what happened after that right? Five + rounds of love making, rough quick ones followed the next day, and Yoongi ended with a grand finale the day after that, which lasted 4 hours. 

Jimin was stuck in the wheelchair for at least 5 weeks. This left him wondering, what will Jungkook do to Taehyung, if this is how rough Yoongi tends to be? He visibly shuddered. 

Nope! Not thinking about it at all! 

"Hey guys!" Jimin greeted his fellow best friends. 

"Bonjour Jiminnie. Tae and I were thinking if we can go to the Hobi Gardens after we get off. You can bring Yoongi if you want to."

Hmmm, it is a good idea what do you say? Jimin questioned his wolf, Nero. 

That bitch is going to wrap you up against his body with duct tape. Now you tell me does that sound like you will be joining these two? Nero hated Yoongi's obsession with cuddling when Jimin got home. Nero wanted some exercising to be done, some more food devouring, and simply drool over Alpha Taeyang's abs. Was it too much to ask for? Poor wolf howled, drowning in sadness.

What a dramatic wolf I've got here! 

"I will let you know when I am done with my shift"

"Sure! Also have you heard that Jungk-"

"Taehyung, Jimin there is an emergency." Nurse Lee came rushing in, hands and scrubs painted with blood. 

"There are two people who are bleeding heavily! One seems to have cracked their skull and the other has slipped into coma due to extreme bleeding, having their head hit into sharp highway railing." Nurse Lee spoke so fast, yet the males caught onto it quickly.

Taehyung and Jimin raced towards the stairs and went a ground level where they caught a glimpse of two rolling hospital beds heading to two separate ICU rooms. 

Taehyung took the patient with a crack in his head, while Jimin was called in to perform CT and Electroencephalography. Both omegas were brilliant in the medical field and they weren't specified as nurses or doctor because of how skilled they were. 

After an hour or so of going through stacks of scans, constant checking on patient, even worse handling fellow nurses and doctors that constantly shot down any suggestions, Taehyung had enough.