Chapter 7

Jungkook and Yoongi bolted out of the castle, heading towards the forest. They knew very well that the fastest route was to go through the forest or else they won't make it in time and the potential of losing their mates is very high. A massive troupe of bodyguards followed behind the two leading males. The castle was on high alert and so was BST Hospital. The only thing that was needed to make sure was that the soon-to-be Luna and Jimin were out of danger, being the main targets.

"Yoongi hyung, we need to shift!" Jungkook shouted, running faster by each passing second. 

"Send out your order Kook!" And with that, Jungkook howled dangerously loud followed by his command. 

The sound of crackling bones filled the fresh air and heavy paws ran in a vigilant manner. 

I will be there baby in few, Jungkook comforted his lover as much as he could even after running for half an hour straight he had to keep him in touch. He did stay in touch constantly mind-linking Taehyung and soothing words were delivered. 

I can't breathe Jungkook. He has a strong grip on my neck and his nails are about to tear my skin and sink in any minute. Jungkook! Fuck hurry up! I can't breathe... I can't... Taehyung started off being calm but by now he had no hope, his body giving up on him slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier.....

Taehyung and Jimin were called in to perform a surgery as a demonstration for recently joined surgeons, who were hired to replace the ones that retired.  Midway into the surgery, the lights went off startling the two males but the flashlights on their foreheads remained. Everything came to a halt when the scent of blood sipped in through the creek under the door. Panic filled the eyes of young werewolves as they continued watching the door.

It suddenly flung open as a wolf came in flying across the room, smashing into the windows. Within 3 seconds, everyone was crouched onto the floor, holding onto their heads as two giant wolves pounced onto Taehyung and Jimin captivating them under their bodies.

A wolf that can be easily identified as a rogue because of his red eyes, approached the two caged omega, grinning as if he won the Bangtan Olympics. He sat on a squatting position and lifted Jimin's head up, tilting it sideways as he was still pressed onto the floor. He ran his thumb over Jimin's bottom lips looking as hungry as ever.

"Your lips, so beautiful.. so red.. so plump.. so kissable," he slurred at the end, loving the way as he pressed harder the color seemed to appear bolder.

Yoongi.. come to the hospital quickly! Tae and I are being held under some crazy bitch ass psychopaths and the leader.. 'he' is gliding 'his' thumb over my lips.. YOONGI!!

He let out dark chuckle, "Thank god. I didn't think you would mindlink Yoongi right off the bat. But, it seems like my work is easier than I expected it to be."

Jimin widened his eyes as he realized it is all a trap. Now that his attention was on Jimin, Taehyung told Jungkook of what was happening and by the judgment of his gut feeling, he knew Jungkook was already on his way.

"You are so innocent but I must give you and your friend," pointing his index finger towards Taehyung, "are real eye catchers. What a beautiful sight? Soon I will have you both withering under my touch and I will make you both mine." Taehyung let out whimpers, a sign of submission where as Jimin had not because he was marked by Yoongi.

"Ah you are remain unclaimed.. what shall I do to you beautiful? Make you mine?"

"No!" Taehyung did not want anyone besides Jungkook. No one but his man.