Chapter 28

"Are you ready to go?" Jungkook asked standing by the door frame. He looked at his lover, who was trying to at least look like he was able to walk properly.

Taehyung puffed his cheeks out in annoyance while his ass felt like... his ass was missing. Numb as fuck.

"I can't walk!! I hate you, Jeon!" Taehyung wailed sitting back down on the bed.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip trying not to burst out laughing which caught Taehyung's attention.

"Don't you fu-"

"Do. Not. Curse."

Jungkook walked towards the frowning omega and kneeled facing him. He cupped the warm face in his hands bringing it closer until their noses touched. He rubbed his nose against Taehyung's, giving him an Eskimo kiss which elicited a melodious laugh from his perky omega.

"I'll carry you, my love." Jungkook offered, sending a sweet smile. Instead,  of receiving one back of an equal, Taehyung grunted looking anywhere and everywhere except Jungkook, muttering how the entire world takes pleasure in cursing while he is restricted to only using fudge and biscuit.

Taehyung extended both his arms out, making grabby hands. Jungkook chuckled and gently picked up the Everest Beauty in bridal style and went out the hideout cottage to where his Mercedes was parked. He sat Taehyung down on the passenger seat and buckled his seatbelt.

"Did you take everything, Kookie?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook buckled himself in, igniting the engine.

"Yeah. It's going to take nearly three hours and I want to the two of you rest, okay?" Jungkook asked, hoping that Taehyung manages to catch up on his sleep because hell, they spent three days fucking each other until they got slapped in the face by the orgasm producer, asking them to stop until next blue moon or else fuck it, they are going to quit their job.

Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes, inhaling his Alpha's strong sandalwood scent that calmed his nerves and drowned him in an enormous blanket of warmth and comfort and off to dreamland he went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taebaby"

This bitc-oops I mean biscuit.

"Tae"

Hoe, I am sliding down a candycoster. Do you mind?!

"Moonlove"

What the fuck? Shushhh!!

"Baby"

I swear to God! I will castrate your balls!

"Beautiful"

Oh my god! Shut up!

"Taehyung"

BOI! I AM ABOUT TO-

"JEON TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed on top of his lungs. Taehyung nearly jumped out of his seat, missing the car roof by a mere inch.

"I AM AWAKE!" Taehyung took a deep breath from the intial shock, calming himself down.

Huh? Where are we? Taehyung looked around taking in his surroundings, scanning the view from the driver's side to his right when his eyes landed on two old figures waiting several feet below the stairs leading up to the castle.

The castle? Fuck. The castle!

Taehyung whipped his head to glare at Jungkook, who was looking at him with an amused expression. He whipped his head back to get a good look at the elderly couple. The taut man in navy uniform with a royal sash wrapped diagonally from his left shoulder to his waist and Navy ribbons proudly displayed on his upper left chest screamed 'Supreme.' The beautiful woman standing next to him, looked ever so elegant radiating brighter than millions of stars.