Chapter 14

It's been four days since he went to Finland

I

Miss

Him...

Taehyung sighed exasperatedly. He had no idea when Jungkook was coming back because he wouldn't tell him. Their conversation lasted hours whether be it mind-linking or on phone.

Boi was he missing Jungkook and Jimin being the good friend he is, patted Taehyung's back in a comforting manner. Currently, the two were on their well deserved break (according to Lunal, who was bored out of his mind not having Jungkook around) after successfully finishing two surgeries.

"Um excuse me?" A beautiful woman with long raven hair dressed in a velvety dress approached the two young omegas.

"Yes how may I help you?" Taehyung kindly offered.

"Not you. I want to talk to Park Jimin in private" The woman had a cold gaze fixed on Taehyung but nevertheless turned to face Jimin. The feeling of dread placed upon Jimin as he lifted himself from the chair and gestured towards the lady to lead the way. We are going to fine baby, Jimin brace his arms covering his stomach out of instinct.

Well damn Becky floppity flop out of duck ducking way. Taehyung had to hold onto the edge of the table so wouldn't run up to the crow and scratch her face off. 

"I didn't mean to be so rude to you and our future Luna. However, I suggest you take a break from your work." She let out a crooked smile almost seemingly forced.

"And exactly why would I do that?"

"Because as your personal guard, I have the right to order you around for your own safety. It is not for you only, but also for your pup and The soon-to-be Luna."

Her eyes told a different story.

Well as far as I know, we don't have a bodyguard and nobody knows about my pregnancy. Jimin confronted Nero knowing very well that Yoongi would have told him about having a bodyguard.

There is something off with her. I simply don't trust her. Nero responded. He had already came up with certain theories. Yet, they both chose to go with the flow.

On the other hand, Taehyung stared at both of them intently.

Hmmm.. you know Lunal lately I have noticed that Jimin holds his tummy a lot.

Well it doesn't take a genius to figure out..

What? Am I missing something?

Alright Mrs. Jeon, let me tell you the symptoms you may have noticed: puking, constant bathroom trips, dizziness, mood swings, and sudden craving for mango.

Taehyung's eyes widen as realization hits him hard.

Omg.. my bff has a bun in the oven and DON'T CALL ME MRS. JEON!

WTF?! YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT!

Tchh.. whatever. Taehyung ran over to Jimin and grabbed his wrist to drag him away from the Raven lady. Only to be stopped when Jimin halted in his tracks. The lady held onto Jimin's wrist as well shooting daggers at the beautiful male. I REPEAT SHOOTING DAGGERS AT THE BEAUTIFUL MALE AKA KIM GUCCI-HYUNG!

"Oh no you didn't. This is ma best friend young lady and you better let him before I SHOVE ALL THE NEEDLES STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR BONEY ASS! GOT ME?"

"NO I DIDN'T"

Taehyung let out a dangerous deep growl, silencing the entire canteen. He wasn't playing around because this was pretty serious, the chances of becoming a god-mommy were 50-50. He can't risk it.

"Leave."

The young lady scoffed. "You should get off your high horse. Just because you are Alpha Prince's mate, you still mean nothing."

"Oh bitch I think he means everything." 

Jungkook HOLD ME BACK! COME ON HOLD MY ARMS BEFORE I TEAR HER TO PIECES!!.. why aren't you holding me? 

How the fuck am I suppose to hold you back?! Jungkook never understood even until this second what exactly was Solis?

DID I JUST HEAR JUNGKOOK'S VOICE?

Taehyung titled his head to get a proper view behind the idiotic raven head.

HO HO HO Happy Halloween my mate looks hella sexy. Would you look at that, Lunal? My man is dressed in black suit with black shirt.. and damn that tie around his neck.. bish better tie my hands to the headboard and fuck me raw.

Oh my god! Tae calm down because boi he is eye fucking you as well. Plus remember what you promised him?  Apparently, this was completely ignored by Kim Gucci. He is so going to regret this. 

Those black dress pants hugs his thighs so well I want to grind myself on it. And damn those shoes that resonate powerful steps, I can't help but submit myself to him. 

Jungkook noticed Taehyung checking him out head to toe. He faintly smirked, happy to have his attention. But he had one more thing to left to before he could embrace his perky omega.

"Name, age, territory, status" Jungkook questioned the woman who looked visibly shaken by Jungkook's enraged tone.

"My name is Sunhee, 27, belonging to this very country. I work as a Bulletproof Agent labeled #21. It is a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness" She bowed respectfully. Taehyung rolled his eyes at her bold act.

"I am not interviewing you. In fact you are fired. Find another job and you are never to return in the Defense Team." Jungkook gave out his official order but seems like Sunhee didn't buy it one bit.

"Your highness, I cannot believe that you are taking out an important figure in the country for someone belonging to a lower class."

Loud gasps were heard, highly unsatisfied with the sharp responses made by the raven lady.

"Here me out Sun to the fucking Hee. Saving people's life within couple of hours cannot be compared to what you have done so far. You are simply useless because from what I know, you have sabotaged three important missions so far."

Sunhee's jaw dropped as she was exposed in midst of well respected doctors, nurses, and that too by the Alpha Prince. She looked down in shame but her mind sought revenge. And Jungkook knew all along her wishes.

"Take your leave before I change my mind and put you under arrest." Sunhee did not move an inch. A dark frown painted her face as a creeping smile surfaced.

"Well, if that's how you want to play then why not?" She shot her hand out towards Jimin, clutching her fingers into a tight fist.

"AAAHHHH!" Jimin screamed out in pain, arms circling around his stomach. Immense pain took over his body as he started losing sight and got hit by a wave of dizziness. He wanted to scream for help, but words failed to process out of his mouth. He wanted to call HIS Yoongi but he couldn't access a single muscle, falling onto the ground, cold sweat covering his illuminating body. He felt numb, unable to feel Taehyung, who had taken Jimin's head in his lap. He couldn't hear the emergency bed being rolled towards him and accompanying shouts from Jungkook, hoping to bring his back to his conscious state. He couldn't taste the blood spilling out of his mouth as he laid still in a half bent position, holding onto his stomach dearly. He could barely see Sunhee protesting as she was being handcuffed while uttering words of intoxicating insults. He only managed to catch one word before he faded into a world of silence, emptiness, and fear of losing a little soul that rested along with his. 

"...Trophy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a fudging spider right next to me.. 

GOING 

TO 

CRY~~~~

THEY ARE A MF-ING SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!!