Chapter 2

Mate.. Jungkook and Taehyung stared at each other for awhile, entranced by mesmerizing eyes.  

Taehyung couldn't hep but take a note of Jungkook's piercing hazel eyes, his sharp jawline, his plump bottom lip contrasts perfectly well with his thin upper lip, his cute nose, his moles below his bottom lip and on his nose. In short, he can vividly picture him without doubting himself even once, with eyes closed.

Ring, riing, Jeon Jungkook. Riiingg! Eomma didn't raise you like this because that was the third ring...

The familiar tone resonated in Jungkook's mind but it wasn't processing that it was his VERY dangerous mother who had personalized his ringtone.

Ring, riing, Jeon Jungkook. Riiingg! Eomma didn't raise you like this because that was the third ring...

That's twice now Taehyung thought.

OMG this idiot better snap out of it! Lunal complained, but nevertheless content as Taehyung finally found his mate after years of waiting. Struggle for both of them was real, but this only sealed the guarantee that this relationship was going to last longer than time will ever.

"Your eomma is threatening you. You better pick up or else this is the last time we see other." Taehyung chuckled. 

The gears started functioning on cue at the voice of his mate. Jungkook leaned back a little, taking his hands off from the side, fishing out his phone. Yup, he is dead..

Ri-

"Must you always be on National BTS News? Like I lost count of how many times you and your news interrupted my drama. He was about to KISS HER, YOU DUMBASS!" Luna Seokjin screeched at a very high frequency.

Damn the Luna needs to chill, Lunal probably went deaf.

"Sorry eomma."Jungkook sincerely apologized.

"Tis okay, baby. Now tell me, why did you run away from your guards? You know there are assassins roaming around the streets." Jungkook noticed how Taehyung tensed hearing this new info. He took Taehyung's hand in his and rubbed soothing circles. At the touch, electricity jolted through their arms, making their wolves sigh in peace.  Jungkook offered a sweet smile, and only to receive the most breathtaking boxy smile he has ever seen. 

Yup, Aphrodite can finally resign. Solis gawked at Taehyung

All mine. Those two words naturally flowed out of their wolves. 

"I know eomma. Anyway, I need to go. The meeting is about to start and I will see you in few hours." The prince informed his mother, hoping to end the convo short.

"Alright, baby. But, please don't put down the team by suggesting a better solution. Just let them shine and have their moments. And Be KIND to them. I am not kidding Jeon." Seokjin was very serious about this topic. He knew Jungkook had inherited Namjoon's smart genes, but sometimes his son got a little out of hand. 

"Yes. Bye." Jungkook sighed. He would go through the same cycle every time he attempted to escape from heavy security. He knew better but he trusts the moon goddess at its finest, knowing she is there for him. 

"So... umm.. do you mind showing me the way to where the meeting is being held for Pharmaceutical Team?" Jungkook questioned hoping for his other half to say yes.

"Yes, I don't mind. Your highness, is it alright with you if we take the stairs? I don't want to get stomped underneath all those fans of yours," asked Taehyung.

"Lead the way princess." Jungkook gestured with his hand for Taehyung. He let go of Taehyung hand but only after they softly held onto each others fingertips for few seconds.