Chapter 8

Yoongi placed Jimin over the countertop, placing himself in between Jimin's legs . They held maintained an eye contact for a while. Jimin felt unbelievably disgusted sucking that bitch's fingers, he wanted to throw up. Even worse, he felt as if he cheated on Yoongi when clearly he was forced to do something against his will. He wanted to scream out all his anger and frustrations. However, it only came out a chocked sob.

"Yoongi.. I a-"

"Shush~ It's okay baby. It's okay." Yoongi clamly responded. He was never the type to let something like this go out of his hand until he made sure it lost life within his palm. Seeing Yoongi well reserved bothered Jimin so much.

"NO IT ISN'T! WHAT DONT YOU GET? I LITERALLY HAD SOMEONE'S ELSES FINGER IN MY MOUTH WHICH WEREN'T YOURS TO BEGIN WITH AND I SUCKED ON THEM! DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU FEEL ANYTHING?!" Jimin shouted, annoyed that his mate had no reaction.

Yoongi chuckled. "You want to see my reaction?"

Jimin merely nodded his head, confusion evident as he stared at Yoongi, waiting for him to continue.

Yoongi pulled Jimin off the counter and walked over to the sink.

"Now Baby boy you are really good at following Daddy's instructions, right?"

Jimin gulped, whispering a soft yes.

"Good so turn the faucet on and wash your mouth thoroughly."

What? Are you kidding me? This shit head has the nerve to say it with such simplicity. And therefore, Nero took over. Don't get Nero wrong he really loves Yoongi, but sometimes Yoongi would piss Nero off to get a favor done.

"Yoongi" Nero growled at him. Jimin's voice dripped with honey, while Nero had a silvery voice.

"Ohh Nero! What troubled his highness to visit me?" Yoongi faked in tooth rotting voice as if he was concerned.

"Nothing babe." Nero rolled his eyes because off course Yoongi would tell him right off the bat what he wants, like that has ever happened.

"Yoongi, what do you want?"

"Move in. Come live with me at the castle." Yoongi said it with a straight face.

"But.."

"Please" Yoongi's desperately pleaded him. He faintly smirked knowing that will do the trick.

"Fine... We will move in" Nero doesn't need to ask Jimin because they both know it is the best for them to be under heavy security. And now that Taehyung is Jungkook's mate, Jimin will do whatever it takes to keep his omega best friend safe and sound.

"Thank you so much!!" Yoongi pulled Jimin into a bone crushing hug, peppering his face with butterfly kisses.

The moral of the story is: The citizens of BTS don't just call Yoongi.. Min Yoongi but FATHER LOUIS WILLIAMS SUGA ADAMS THE THIRD GENIUS JJANG JJANG MAN BOONG BOONG.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning came by pretty fast and Jungkook couldn't be anymore surprised to his eomma pacing back and forth with worry etched all over his face.

"Eomma"

Jin snapped his head so fast that it sounded as if he broke his neck all together in one go.

"Oh my lord. Thank god you are awake." Jin sat besides Jungkook as he continued looking like a nervous mama seagull.

"I heard Taehyung got hurt. Is he okay? Did you see him at all? Did you meet him at all? Did you talk to him at all? Did you hold him at all? Did you feel a gravitational pull towards him? Did yo-"