Chapter 10

Fufu..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Min Yoongi!"

... Currently at the castle, Jimin decided to move in and the mere sight of Kumamons taking over his side of the bed, utterly horrified him. Lately, Jimin has become very moody and practically anything out of place annoys the hell out of him. He also tends to eat a lot less than he usually does since he threw up almost everything he consumed. And that's why the current situation is a lot harder than it looks. Jimin chose to settle in with Yoongi and share the bedroom between the two. The only problem was the Kumamons, for now.

"YOONGI!"

Soon Jimin could hear footsteps getting louder and louder, and then BAM! Min Yoongi opened the bedroom door standing in his all mighty glory. Jimin had to give credits to Yoongi for giving a care of his command to appear in front of him. Otherwise, the man listens to none.

"Care to explain why my side of the bed is covered with your bears?" Jimin puffed his cheeks in pure frustration. Yoongi internally cooed at the sight wanting to pinch his cheeks. But, Yoongi had better plans.

He walked inside the bedroom with hands tucked in his side pockets, coming in contact chest-to-chest with Jimin. He gently applied force towards Jimin, making Jimin's thighs hit the edge of the bed. Yoongi's breathe ghosted over Jimin's cheeks as he whispered a melodious question near Jimin's ear.

"Do you have any problems with the Kumamons witnessing our sexual intercourses?"

Maybe it wasn't so melodious to the Kumamons but to Jimin, it was a promise of getting his ass wrecked and by Yoongi? It was sweeter than sweet. The words unsaid throughout the entire day were conveyed with intimate skinship at night. They balanced their relationship in this way, pouring out their bottled up emotions when finally finding themselves entangled, hot breaths, quick bites, sinful tone. They all screamed loyalty to the graced bond.

"No, but maybe you can move and help me with unpacking." Jimin tried to sound as if he wasn't affected by how close their faces were. But everything was in vain. Yoongi bit Jimin's bottom lip, as he glided his tongue savoring in the taste of raspberry sherbet. He let go as he takes a step back to admire Jimin's crimson red lips.

"Delicious," commented Yoongi as licked his own lips. 

Suddenly something flies by through the narrow distance between Yoongi and Jimin's faces. It pins itself onto the wall and both stand their in shock. Jimin heads over to the wall seeing an arrow with a note attached to it. He manages to pull the arrow after great difficulty since it was at least 2-3 inches into the wall. Blood drains from his face taking in every letter of every word.

No.. Jimin whispers as he puts his hand onto his stomach, securely bracing it. 

"The windows are open but we are in an open view, nothing blocking our sight of the bright blue sea." Yoongi walked over to Jimin, standing right behind as he saw what Jimin paled at. However, he failed to notice where Jimin's hands laid. 

My Dear Yoongi,

Karma is a bitch and it's after you. I am after you. I will make you mine. I will have you beg for me. I will wait for you every night as you come back from work and wreck me into the sinful night with lustrous eyes and fill the empty night with the voices of our enticing moans. You made my life easier bringing that omega to live with you. I will ruin what you falsely claim as yours. He is nobody's. He is nothing. He is dead.

I will get rid of Park Jimin. 

p.s KTH is next.

Forever yours,