Chapter 12

Recap~~

Taehyung felt Jungkook's breath slowing down and in that moment he couldn't help but to look at the blood flowing out from the wound shot, exactly where a bullet can reach his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow Jungkook you are so good at acting.. Solis rewarded Jungkook's acting with a compliment.

Wait until he finds out he is going to kill us, Jungkook remarked as his head stayed pressed against Taehyung's chest in his lover's arms.

Haha.. ha.. Solis let out a dry laugh. He sure is... ha.. R.I.P my dick isn't getting in his pretty pink hole tonight.

must you?!! Jungkook internally groaned at Solis's dirty thought. Boii did he have a hormonal wolfie.

On the other hand, Taehyung is bawling his eyes out and more likely thinking that his mate is on the verge of passing away. He already mindlinked his parents but let's just say certain someone by the name of the Golden Maknae had everything planned out and was a step ahead of him.

"Juggukie.. Jungkook-ah.. jagiya.. please hold on" Taehyung pleaded.

"Babe please don't leave me.. EOMMA! APPA! IS THE AMBULANCE ON ITS WAY?!"

Taehyung cried even harder than before, letting out loud sobs when he heard no response from them. Jungkook's heart clenched at the sound of pain and despair emitting from Taehyung's cries, but he cannot do anything until he is told that the coast is clear or else he will be the one losing Taehyung. He cannot and will not have it that way.

Flashback~~~
Fufu i love u guys 💙

Jungkook was on his way to meet Taehyung, speeding while blasting bang bang by Big Bang when a call interrupted him. It was Hoseok.

"Your Highness, you are going to have to pullover. There are rogues following you and one of our soldiers have overheard the plans of attacking you tonight as soon as you reach your mate's house."

Jungkook grimaced as he heard what Hoseok had just said.

"Alright I am pulling over. Are you near by?"

"Yes, right behind you"

Jungkook pulled his car over to the side, noticing few more cars pull over surrounding the young alpha prince. He got out once he saw Hoseok walking over to his car, hands carrying equipment.

"Your Highness, why don't we sit inside and discuss this shall we?"

Jungkook can tell Hoseok was being very cautious almost as if he was suggesting that the Rogues are lurking around. Maybe they were.

Both of them got inside Jungkook's car and Hosook quickly took out the equipments, setting them near by.

"Alright turn around and lift your shirt. I am going to put on a fairly thick metal on you and a small thin bag of blood to prevent a bullet injuring your the fatal spot, your heart" Hoseok informed Jungkook as he applied the gear onto Jungkook's upper body. The metal armor had wrapped around Jungkook and he could barely feel the metal as it was design perfectly to fit his toned body (those veiny arms... damnnnn don't get moi started!)

"Alright so what else do I need to know?" Jungkook asked as he didn't want to risk any injuries to his beautiful mate.

Hoseok instantly replied, "Face the window and use your shoulder to cover Taehyung's body entirely"

Jungkook frowned hearing that Taehyung might be a possible target.

"Do you know who is behind all this?"