Epilogue

Whoever drew that fanart I LOVE YOU TO DEATH AND CREDITS TO YOU!!!!

2 Years Later~

"Oh my god I can't believe I married you! Out of all werewolves... you! You stupid shit! If only I could get my hands on you, I'll choke you to death and-" raged Taehyung

"Babe. You agreed to all of this."

"When?"

"Few minutes ago... come on, stop planning my doom and take it in your mouth"

The audacity of this horny rabbit.

So let me tell you what happened few minutes ago.

"Your Highness, you have been summoned to the Royal Office" announced the Head of Staff.

Taehyung halted his current task of folding the washed pair of Junghyung's blue furry blanket and pillow case. He sighed knowing what the matter he was summoned for was.

God he cannot understand just how horny Solis can get. For past two weeks, Taehyung hasn't been able to survive any perverted acts of his husband without pulling his (Jungkook's) hair back, flicking his forehead, and making a run for it.

"I'll be there" Taehyung spoke with a heavy heart.

Now don't misunderstand. Tae Gucci loves doing the deed with his beloved husband. It's just the approach that leads to the deed that gets on his nerves. Like really?

Let's continue,

Taehyung walked out of their shared bedroom and headed straight for where the horny rabbit resided.

The view of the huge double Golden doors made his stomach churn out of nervousness. Even after three years of marriage, the thought of seeing Jungkook made him feel insanely giddy.

He knocked twice and received a "come in" as his about-to-be-fucked signal.

With jittery fingers, Taehyung opened the door and walked in to see almighty Jungkook sitting in his swirly chair, dressed in royal blue jacket, white shirt, and black trousers. Just a small twist in his outfit, those bunny slippers that his grandfather bought as one of his wedding gifts. And so  Taehyung stood midway, waiting for his husband to look up. 

He stood. He waited. For a minute. Until..

"Bitch I am here."

"Way to greet your King, Baby." Jungkook replied in an oddly calm manner. He pushed his chair back a little, reaching over to open the drawer on the bottom left side of his desk. He glanced back at Taehyung who looked confused as fuck. 

"Here is the deal. I have a delicious present for you but you are going to have to put a show with it for Daddy. Can you do that?" Jungkook raised his left brow staring at his precious baby. 

"What's in it for me?"

"Junghyung goes to the east wing for the night with my parents and it's your playground tonight." Jungkook offered. Honestly, he hit the bull's eye considering they barely spend time with each other due to work and handling a small child. 

"Deal." 

Jungkook pulled the drawer open and lifted a small gift wrapped in golden ribbon. The attempt to this gift was real. Truly a masterpiece. If anything, layers and layers of ribbon, wrapped around multiple times around this so called delicious object. 

And ever so gracefully, Taehyung took a seat in front of Jungkook's desk and reached forward to take his present. He untied the first knot of many more to come because Jungkook isn't a King for no shit. 

Wow. It's a lollipop. 

Shaped like a dick. 

Taehyung looked up from his gift, catching Jungkook smug face. His left eye twitching more than ever as he stared down the sly creature seated behind the desk. 

Folks that is how Taehyung ended up where we started. 

"You know instead of this lollipop you could've just offered your dick."

"You know there is no fun in that. I haven't seen you beg ever for my golden treasure."

Call Taehyung wild but that's exactly what he is as their argument over the use of the sugary treat came to an end and he quickly reached over the desk and grabbed Jungkook's collar, pulling him so close to his face.  

"Send Junghyung to the East Wing right now and come join me." Taehyung inched closer his breath fanning over Jungkook's mouth. Taehyung seductively licked Jungkook's bottom lip before shoving Jungkook back into his seat and went out door, of course not forgetting his little present. 

Jungkook sat mouth agape as he stared at the door with two thoughts running laps around his mind, one being He is so sexy and other being That was so hot.

Jungkook? Solis said with an amused tone.

What?

Look down.

Jungkook looked down only to see his zipper slowly opening by itself

Shit, I popped a boner.

A monstrous one at that. Let's get it boy. Go for the bedroom right now! Solis needs dat ASSSSS!!

Lol sorry no smut! But I just wanted to give you a glimpse of Taekook's antics. I know it isn't a lot but I wanted to give something in return for all the love, comments, votes you all have shared. Thank you so much! BUT most importantly, PLEASE LOVE YOURSELF! You are beautiful inside out regardless of your age, caste, race, gender, nationality etc. Be You. 

Also I am planning on writing another Fanfic where humans and supernatural come to live in unity with the same OTPs that are in here. On the other hand, I really lack motivation for the one that is on-going, "Guide me into the Daylights." Lol I don't know I need your thoughts to see what I can do.