Chapter 26 [M]

Fuck!

Taehyung moaned while placing his hands on his butt and spreading his butt cheeks for Jungkook to push deeper. He rested his forehead on the table, panting heavily.

"Jungkook.. ah!" Taehyung squealed as he felt Jungkook's tongue brush against his sweet spot.

Jungkook wanting nothing more than to please his mate, rubbed his prostate over and over again, grasping Taehyung's hips to hold him still.

Moans and deep growls echoed in the empty cave, being the only and most pleasurable music to both their ears.

Jungkook pulled out leaving Taehyung's hole clenching around hot puffs of air from Jungkook. He placed a soft kiss on the puckered hole, and progressed north up the small of Taehyung's back, littering a trail of open mouthed kisses. He gently sucked Taehyung's soft skin upon reaching his nape, pressing his upper body to rest on Taehyung's.

Three heartbeats?

Guess it's time, huh?

Yes, Solis. Time for new beginnings. Perfect beginnings.

Taehyung whimpered feeling Jungkook's semi hard member pressed in between his ass crack, causing a pleasing friction between his dick and the table.

"You taste delicious, baby. Did you know that? Hmm?" Taehyung rested his forehead on the table, drowning in Jungkook's laudatory tone.

Jungkook pressed his clothed member further, slowly grinding. His hands travelled to Taehyung's resting ones and intertwined as they were fated to.

"Answer your Alpha!" He growled and started dry humping, successfully getting Taehyung to draw out a long sultry moan. He bit onto the soft flesh under his ear, creating a tiny mark.

"Ungh.. ha.. yes" Taehyung answered, panting in between. Jungkook increased his pace, untangling one of his hands and cupping the side of Taehyung's face to meet his.

He swallowed the image of his flustered omega covered in sweat and perfectly painted with sex flush while he drooled of satisfaction from now intense dry humping.

Taehyung shuddered from the hot sensation coiling in his pit. He was so close. So close. And it finally hit him as Jungkook steadily continued grinding while Taehyung shot out his load, staining his chest and the table.

Jungkook halted his movements, instinctively rubbing the sides of the male underneath him. He slowly leaned in to ear whispering surreal compliments along the lines of 'such a good baby boy' and 'you're so perfect, moonlove.'

Taehyung pushed up into Jungkook's chest, signaling him of his need. He rose setting his omega free.

Taehyung turned around from where he stood, grasping his lover's biceps while his body twitched from the intense orgasm.

"More. I want more." Taehyung pleaded looking straight into the eyes of his mate, silently begging to make a use of his body in every way Jungkook wants him. Seeing no hesitation in his intense stare, Jungkook picked Taehyung up and threw him over his shoulder.

Jungkook clenched his jaw tight as he planned ahead on taking care of his beautiful omega in heat. He walked to where he assumed the exit was.

Taehyung squirmed around a little trying to get Jungkook's hand to up to his ass from where it rested on his thighs. Jungkook understood at his tiger's attempt, granting something more than he had asked. Something more than satisfying.

"Uh!" Taehyung exclaimed when Jungkook's hand came in contact with his soft butt cheeks. He thought it was a one time thing he was gifted but surprisingly, Jeon took pleasure in the sound of the slapping skin which oddly got him fully hard, his bulge wanting to rip out the suffocating boxer briefs.