Chapter 16

It wasn't until right now that this very second Yoongi decided he shouldn't have came here to begin with.

Is it too late to retreat? Can we like go back to the previous day Author-nim and not give a flying fuck about this unruled situation?!

Yoongi stop whining! sheesh do it for Jimin..

B-B-But..

Currently, Yoongi is standing outside the front door of a mastermind of all ARMY projects, who deals with the protection of Royalty to any regular citizen of BTS. It was 'Her sunbaenim'. Known to be toughest of all and having internal communication with the best of the worst gangs to ever exist. And to top it all of, a loyal fangirl of the two breathtaking omegas.

Yoongi could not stop himself from shaking as he took the courage to knock thrice on the big metal double doors with a carved logo of a shield in the very center.

Woman are scary..
How the fuck did they build these doors in an underground tunnel?

The colossal doors opened while fog seeped out and surrounded the young alpha.

"Seriously? Fog?" Yoongi cocked his eyebrow in bewilderment.

"Hey! There is something called special effects" A distant voice spoke.

"Right.. so umm.. where is Her sunbaenim?"

A chorus of gasps were heard due to the blunt question and the same distant voice spoke again in utmost superiority.

"What is that you want peasant?"

She is really having fun with role-playing, isn't she?  Yoongi thought to himself.

"Well a certain fluffy mochi and a hot cup of tea needs protection from those who have jams. So I came to you."

"Now do not beat around the bush and tell your master what is it that EXACTLY you need. Oh also, please come inside, I got one of my people to turn off the fog machine."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the dramatic leader, nonetheless walked in to see not a rusty run down complex. Instead, it was fully decorated with maps of the entire country taking up the entire left side of the wall and the right side had a personalized space with TV screens for the Royals, his Beta, and the two beautiful omegas. It contained all the data from their location to their DNA. The ceiling illuminated with round circles surrounding a pair of wings in the middle. Floor creased into perfect marble tiles, any reflection appeared stronger than reality of that object.

"Damn woman you are quite up to date with us." Yoongi went up the stairs to where Her sunbaenim's desk and he was surprised to see the unexpected.

Her sunbaenim was nothing like how he would her to be like. A woman with two moon buns stood with her back facing Yoongi. Her black hair contrasted perfectly well with her pale skin, reminding him of someone he couldn't put his fingers on.  She turned around and Yoongi's jaw dropped down to hell, if he already wasn't in.

Her sunbaenim was actually....

his mom...

.
...
.....
.......

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!! AND WHY DO YOU SOUND SO DIFFERENT?" Yoongi out of all existing creatures from aliens to bunnies, he did not expect the woman who he popped out from.

"Yoongi dear it's called changing the tone of your voice and I am here beat some asses because how dare someone destroy the chances of me becoming a fucking swaggy grandma and hurt my Chimmie!! I already designed new weapons like bow and arrows and pistols and oh let's not forget explosives! They are in demand. Economy these days.."