Chapter 5

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at Taehyung's house. 

"Oh the lights are off. Where are your parents?" Jungkook questioned, a part of him relieved. He didn't want to meet his mate's parents yet. I mean who would want to?

"They must be at work," Taehyung shrugged.

Lunal chuckled at Taehyung's antics, here we go.

FLASHBACK~~

Taehyung sat outside of the meeting room, where Jungkook was having a conference with the pharmaceutical team. 

I should give him a taste of what I really am like. He is being too sweet for my liking because how can a prince get so attached to me... I am an omega after all, but here ARMYs respect omega just as much as any beta or alpha. Yet, I still have to make sure this dry coconut is not only thinking off spreading my sexy long legs but actually accepting me as his other half. 

Well, he is your mate. So this is natural.. to be attached. Lunal countered. But it doesn't hurt to try.

And with that Taehyung mind linked his eomma, letting him know of the plan and the good news off course.

And with that Baekhyun mind linked Chanyeol, letting him know that he is so proud of pushing Taehyung out of his butt hole.

And with that Chanyeol caressed his cheek, knowing that he won't get an imprint of Baekhyun's spatula anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Taehyung climbed up the stairs, opening the door and heading in. Jungkook felt uneasy as he neared an open area as they entered, leading up to the stairs. He can faintly make out the living room on his left and that's where he was headed. He grabbed Taehyung's hand, pulling him closer behind his arm.

"You know, Jungkook, this is my house and nothing is going to happen to me. I am not going anywhere." 

Suddenly, a loud shrill cry echoed, breaking the eerie silence. 

Jungkook became alert at very instance, claws replacing nails, fangs growing, bones cracking, transforming into a giant white-brown furred wolf. Jungkook immediately leaned to where Taehyung was standing, pushing Taehyung's back to come in contact with the living room wall. His eyes changed colors, from hazel to one that mimic the raging tides of an ocean. He let out a thunderous growl that sent shivers up to Taehyung's neck, steadying himself in a position ready to pounce whoever dared to intrude his baby's house. Taehyung had to admit, he was turned on by his mate's reaction and top it all of.. dat size of his wolf. A slim figure made out of the kitchen, walking into the living room. 

"How dare you growl at your mother-in-law?!"

Huh? Solis was so lost.

The said voice appeared and holy shiet, it was an exact replica of Taehyung.

Wait.. Did he say madre-en-da-holy-law? Fuck Solis!

Bish bye. It's past my curfew time. I m off to bed!

Solis!!!

Solis didn't respond tho, being the brat he is. Jungkook transformed back, gracing Taehyung's eyes with naked glory. Taehyung gulped out loud, eyeing what he considered a sweet lollipop. 

Like what you see?

Shut up!

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung, whose cheeks were flushed and avoided making an eye contact. Quickly, before the lights turn back on, Taehyung grabbed his discarded white t-shirt and sweatpants from yesterday night, and gave it to his mate. Once, Jungkook had his clothes on, Taehyung flicked the lights on.