Chapter 27 [M]

Jungkook stared up at Taehyung with wide eyes, before he relaxes and cockily smirks.

"Yeah. You know what," Jungkook questioned while sitting up on his knees. He trailed his fingers towards Taehyung's thighs, softly digging them on the warm flesh.

"I would love to receive an invitation, baby."

Taehyung moaned from the soothing circles that Jungkook's thumb worked on his thighs, making his dick twitch in anticipation.

"You are fucking invited to shove your dick up my ass, cum inside me, fill me up completely, wreck me until I lay numb in your embrace." Taehyung pleaded, tears welling up from the heatwave he contracts every few minutes. The pain was unbearable but his mate found his torture endearing.

Jungkook leaned lower towards the needy omega, bringing his right hand up to stroke Taehyung's neck. He went closer to his earlobe, taking it in between his teeth. He timidly nibbled on it getting Taehyung to Moan wantonly before letting it go with a peck.

"Yeah, pup? You want me to fill you up?" Jungkook whispered huskily. He nuzzled his nose beside Taehyung's, staring at the perfect curve of his beautiful eye lashes.

Taehyung puffed his cheeks in annoyance because he was in serious need of wanting to release. But before the words of complaints could escape out of his mouth, he was pulled up by the strong grip on his neck and pushed down in the opposite direction to support himself on his arms while his ass was proped up in the air.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung's chin to face the built-in mirrors on the double doors. He looked at his disheveled state in midst of his heat, finding himself undeniably alluring in his current position. Jungkook pressed his upper chest to the sweaty warm back, leveraging himself on his left arm while he brought the other to stroke his fully erect shaft. Taehyung stared at the enticing image of the younger on top of him. Jungkook smirked looking at his omega through the mirror.

"Came back for you, Moonlove. I wouldn't miss it for the world or have anyone else take care of you."

"Oh God!" Taehyung gripped the sheets tightly nearly tearing them on the very first thrust when Jungkook slammed balls deep.

Jungkook didn't wait for his lover to adjust, instantly pulling out till only the tip was engulfed before thrusting right back. He groaned at the tight heat radiating off the velvety walls clenching tightly around his leaking member.

"Harder.. fuck me h-harder" Taehyung pleaded meeting Jungkook's thrusts with a backwards motion.

"As you wish, baby" Jungkook weaved his fingers into Taehyung's soft locks, pulling him up to sit on his lap, steadily fucking into him.  He wrapped his hand around Taehyung's tummy, loving the warm feeling flourishing in his chest from thoughts of his lover holding their own creation.

"You are doing so well, my love. Look at you taking in daddy's cock" Jungkook praised his kitten. He tucked his head in between the junction of Taehyung's neck and shoulder, while his hands travelled to rest on his waist, helping Taehyung speed up the pace.

"O-Oh shit! Babe, fuck.. right t-there" Jungkook smirked in victory when his tip kissed the same bundle of nerves that shot pleasure throughout the latter's body. Taehyung closed his eyes as undeniable pleasure racked over his body from the intense pace Jungkook had set.

"Jungkook- ungh!" Taehyung chocked on his sob, fingers curling around Jungkook's biceps. He couldn't breathe as another heatwave passed through him, wanting to release as soon as possible but he couldn't find himself to do. Not when Jungkook was fucking him into ecstasy.