Chapter 30

"Oh my god! Everything is fine. Everyone is okay. They are okay. We are okay... I am so not okay!" Seokjin stressed as he paced around outside the cathedral where the Royal coronation is being held.

Now you might be wondering why is his Majestic having his regular panic attacks? Well, the answer is simple.

His bratty son, Jeon Jungkook.

Now you might be wondering what the Alpha Prince has done to cause his mother to be so worried? The answer is simple.

His bratty highness has taken the ethereal beauty, Kim Taehyung, to the Hobi Gardens to greet the ducks.

I know it's not so bad, but it is because they are five minutes late and Jeon Jungkook should have been walking inside the cathedral by now.

Alas, the poor majestic is left to lament over his life decisions.

Meanwhile at the Hobi Gardens,

"WE ARE LATE, YOU ASSHOLE!!"

"Do I need to remind you that I don't need to be crowned because I already am?" Jungkook sighed, pulling his lover up along with him.

"What? When?" Taehyung asked. His brows furrowed in confusion.

"The day I met you" Jungkook stated with utmost ease making Taehyung gap at him like a fish out of a pond.

"I know Moonlove. Smooth like a sssssnake" Jungkook winked towards the now scowling male.

Taehyung turned around away from Jungkook, walking towards the exit. A small smile decorated his loving face in mirth of finding his true love who clearly has placed him above all his duties as a soon-to-be ruler of BTS.

"Hey Jeon, I have a request" Taehyung asked over his shoulder, seeing Jungkook following him .

"Anything, Moonlove"

"Don't be late the day you make me a Jeon."

Jungkook wholeheartedly laughed.

"It's a promise, my love"

Seriously man, I want a crown on my head! Can we hurry the fuck up? Solis whined because he is Solis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so that's the tale of a handsome knight in Shining amor taking what's his, fighting against all odds, and embracing his people as his family.

"Thank you for stopping by and supporting us every step of the way!!" Taehyung yelled cheerfully.

"Babe go easy on yourself. I don't want you to stress yourself out. Let's take care of our baby yeah?" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's temple.

"Shut up. Tell me who the fu-"

"Language, Jeon Taehyung"

Taehyung sighed.

I give up! And that's Lunal giving up for god knows how many times a day.

"Thank you citizens of BTS. As I bid you all farewell, I would like to make few announcements. My father, Namjoon, and my beautiful mother, Seokjin, have taken their leave from Royal duties to travel around the world. Duke of Swagchester, Min Yoongi, and Duchess, Min Jimin, have returned to Swagchester and they are looking forward to having their baby in five months. Beta Jung Hoseok, has taken full custody of the Hobi Gardens and has been promoted as an Assistant Director of Blood, Sweat, and Tears Hospital. And last but not least, I am in the hospital, sitting right next to my beautiful omega, Jeon Taehyung, who is in midst of delivering your prince, Jeon Junghyung. Thank you for your patience and love."

~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and votes. That doesn't matter to me because all I want is for you to smile and be happy. Because you look perfect regardless of what flaws Someone points out. We are humans (I believe I am a 🦄 unicorn) and we are not perfect. You do you. You be you. I love you and thank you for sticking around. 💙 fighting!!

I am crying so much!!!!!!!!!!!