Chapter 17

"Taehyung-ssi?" Nurse Kang called. A kind middle-aged woman along with Nurse Kang walked into Taehyung's office grabbing his full attention.

Taehyung smiled fondly at them both as they stood in front of the chairs opposing Taehyung's desk. "Good morning! How can I help you?" Taehyung greeted cheerfully.

Oh! Our soon-to-be Luna has such a bright personality.. such a lovely sight to see, the middle-aged woman thought.

"My son is sitting outside because he is too afraid to come in here," The woman chuckled slightly before continuing, "lately he has been complaining of severe headaches, vomiting blood,or sometimes it's just vomiting whatever he consumes." Taehyung could tell she was very worried about her son.

"Can I meet him?" He politely asked.

"Yes yes of course please.. he refuses to come inside tho."

"Well, that's not a problem at all" said Taehyung. He got up from his chair, grabbing his stethoscope, otoscope, and a tongue depressor and walked out his office with the two ladies following in suit. He spotted an 8 year old with his knees pulled to his chest, sitting with a solemn pained expression.

Taehyung approached him, sitting next to him. The child noticed a presence next to him, glancing to his right side noticing the doctor. He gaped at the porcelain artwork and Taehyung couldn't help but crack a beautiful boxy, rectangular smile.

"Wow..." the child conveyed his words in form of utter astonishment.

"He sure is wow." Taehyung whipped his head to the side at the source of the said voice.

Kookie, what are you doing here?

Remember last night after dinner, I told you I would pick you up from work.

Taehyung face-palmed remembering that he told Jungkook to pick him up, so they can hangout after his shift ended at the hospital.

"Wait for me?"

"Sure, Moonlove" The Prince set on the other side of the child, who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Y-y-you're.."

"Jungkook. Nice to meet you champ!" Jungkook extended his hand out for a handshake which the kid instantly embraced with his own.

"No way! You are my role model! WOW! I want to be as strong as you and take care of my mate just like how you do" the child expressed his desires as a wide smile replaced once a frown.

"Well for that you need to eat healthy and exercise. You haven't been feeling so great and from what I heard you have a stomach flu." Taehyung diagnosed. The child found his velvety voice surprisingly soothing which made him instantly relax, chasing his fear away.

"Please check me, Doctor" He sat up straight, letting his legs dangle over the edge of his chair.

Taehyung got up from his seat, crouching in front of the child. He checked his heart beat, his ears and any sign of swollen muscle or infection in his mouth. He followed his regular procedure of pressing on several areas around the stomach. Taehyung turned towards the mother, after coming to a conclusion.

"It is treatable for sure. I will prescribe some antibiotics and the dosage for the following week. He should be up and running... Like how he wants to be" Taehyung stood up, ruffling the child's hair who in return received a blushing tomato.

He is so cuteee!! Lunal squealed loudly causing Taehyung to stiffle out a laugh.

Taehyung led them back inside his office, leaving Jungkook on the chairs for awhile until the patient leaves.