Chapter 6

Jungkook woke up to a sight that made him question his life. But like when doesn't he? 

Seokjin sat at the far end of Jungkook's bed, watching his son wake up from his blissful sleep. Tears streamed does his face as he watched his meme of a son stare blankly back at him. 

"You okay eomma?"

"My ass"

"Appa went rough?"

"Imma break your bones"

"You on your period?"

"I have a dick"

They both stared at each other, hoping the other would say something. But both mother and son were quite stubborn and that is why they sat there in silence.. for several minutes.

"Who is your mate?"

"It Ki-"

"Actually, it is pointless knowing who it is. I just wish it was him. Why? Why are you such a disappointment? You know I have always shipped you with Taehyung." Seokjin looked dead serious as he voiced his trouble. Jungkook still stared at him blankly.

Well Dayumnn... I had no idea he did. Happy to know! You take care of this, I am exercising sleep. Solis was really of no help to Jungkook.

"Do you want to meet him?"

"NO." Seokjin was pretty clear about his answer because he was so sure it isn't his Taehyung. 

"Are you sure? You might change your mind about him, eomma?" Jungkook smirked knowing that his mom would eventually give in, dying from curiosity. 

"Fine but I will not appear anywhere around you both. Am I clear?"

"As you wish, Your Majesty" Jungkook playfully bowed his head, hand on his chest. Seokjin chuckled at his grown child. He was content with the values he had raised Jungkook with. However, he still hopes it was Taehyung who was his son's other-half.

"Get ready and come to the dining hall for breakfast, okay?" Seokjin stood up and went over to Jungkook soothing his bed hair that stood tall and proud in every direction. They were quite the warriors all right. Seokjin like usual gave up trying and went to join his husband for breakfast. 

Jungkook got out the bed and headed towards the bathroom as he mindlinked his baby.

Hold up! I am NOT ready! Solis urged Jungkook to delay his actions but too late. 

Morning Moonlove. Did you sleep well? 

Taehyung accidentally squeezed the maple syrup bottle too tight, startled by Jungkook's husky morning voice. God imagine waking up to that! 

I-i am.. I mean I did, Taehyung slapped his cheeks from embarrassment. He pouted seeing his pancakes drown in his maple ocean. I am having pancakes. Did you eat yet, Jungkook?

No I didn't moonlove. I woke up to my eomma bawling his eyes off. Jungkook chuckled at the memory which was very detailed in his opinion.  

Why? What happened? Taehyung was genuinely concerned about his mate's mom, afraid that something might happen to the beautiful kindhearted queen. 

He is upset that I found my mate, hoping that it was you. It is you but he didn't want to hear any of it because he believe it's someone else.

But why don' t you just tell him once he stops crying? 

Because I want to surprise him! 

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! Solis is definitely pissed Jungkook did not wait for him.

On the other hand, Taehyung had a gentle smile tugged on his lips. He was beyond happy that the Queen favored him out everybody to suit Jungkook's match. But he was afraid. Afraid that he will encounter a lot of hardships once Jungkook and he become official. He could care less about the threats that maybe imposed on him, but it's Jungkook who was going to be targeted and that pained Taehyung. However, he has faith in their blooming relationship knowing that they most certainly have become each other's life source. 

I miss you, Jungkook confessed. He starred at his reflection dressed in expensive suit and pants. He had all but Taehyung, but now he has Taehyung so he is ready to give it all.

Taehyung's heartbeat sky rocketed, pounding hard against his chest wanting to set free. He leaned against the window and ran his finger through his hair, knowing the pain he felt from being far from his mate. He wanted to be with Jungkook just as much Jungkook wanted to be with Taehyung. 

I miss you too, so much.. 

I want to hold you in my arms

I want to be in your arms..

I want to give you soft tender kisses

I want to be showered with your kisses..

I want to stare at you for eternity

I want to be your gaze for eternity.. 

Hey, Moonlove?

yeah..

I found you.

Where?

Where the sun meets the moon~

Solis and Lunal couldn't form any words but shied from warming words that added meaning to their existence.  Taehyung and Jungkook laughed at their wolves knowing the feeling very well by now.

They both discussed their schedule, figuring out if they could meet up because Taehyung might get called anytime due to an emergency, or Jungkook may be summoned back to the castle to attend several conferences. Eventually, they decided to meet up when they were done with their work, no matter how late it gets. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

By afternoon, the Royal Family had managed to attend every single event listed on their schedule and headed towards the living room. Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook sat in silence pondering over what Jungkook had told the rest about last night's encounter with him. Yoongi's face stiffened after hearing their new dilemma, instantly coming to a decision.

"We are going to bring both Jimin and your mate to the castle. They will live with us and that's that. I cannot risk it anymore!" Yoongi slammed his hands on to the table, startling the maids to the bodyguards to the king himself.

Namjoon understood his concern and immediately sent out orders to provide full protection to both Jimin and Jungkook's mate. 

"Wait!" Jungkook called out to his father as he walked closer to him and whispered Taehyung's name in Namjoon's ear, so his mother wouldn't hear. Namjoon froze, surprised to find out that Jungkook's mate is indeed the beautiful omega Kim Taehyung. Now, all he has to do is pull his hair off from its roots, knowing that there is not only one hella attractive omegas but two hella attractive omegas to protect. 

Yoongi.. Yoongi's head shot up, eyes wide hearing Jimin's desperate voice heavily connoted with fear and danger. He paled as he looked over to Jungkook, hearing the information following his name. He watched as Jungkook scrunched his face and paled as well. They instantly bolted out of the castle.

SHIT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think happened?

Hehe... 

*grins wickedly*