Chapter 15

Hyung, Jimin Hyung is hospitalized. Jungkook had mind linked Yoongi to tell him the news. 

What?! Yoongi's heart skipped a beat. I am on my way

Yoongi dropped the file he was holding onto on his desk and ran out his room. 

Jimin baby..

He received no response which heightened his fear more. He must be unconscious. 

"Yoongi where are you heading to in such a rush?" Seokjin who was sat on the couch knitting a blue blanket.

"Jimin is hospitalized.." The words rolled out as if it was a curse upon himself. 

Before Seokjin could say anything Yoongi was already out the door and he had managed to smoothly slide into his car and drive straight to the hospital. Tears threatened to spill out of his eyes. 

I can't protect them why?! Yoongi slammed his hand in the steering wheel, clenching his jaw really tight. He gripped onto the steering wheel as his nails dug into his palms causing it to bleed sightly. Tears that once he had held back, came pouring out like a fresh spring rain, shielding Yoongi's cheeks with a glistening touch.  

After the long agonizing drive, he came to a halt at BST hospital. He quickly got of his car to see agents leaving the hospital through the side exit. He went inside the hospital rushing to where Jimin was. Bystanders watched the Duke panicking as he inched closer and closer to where his mate was being treated. 

He turned left into a secluded hallway leading towards the ICU. He saw Jungkook with his head in his hands and quickly walked his way. Hearing heavy footsteps nearing, Jungkook looked up and saw Yoongi is a totally wrecked state. 

"Hyu-"

"What happened? why is he in there? who is operating him? Is the baby fine? Tell me!" Yoongi had a hold of Jungkook's collars fastened tight in his grip, pulling him up to face Yoongi equally.

Jungkook stood in shock as he caught onto what Yoongi was saying 

"Baby?"

"YES! GOD DAMN IT HE IS PREGNANT!" Yoongi crashed into the seat next to where Jungkook was sitting earlier. 

Oh my god! Fuck.. Jungkook that's exactly where-

I know.

Jungkook gulped but he had to tell Yoongi and so he collected every bit of strength he had to face the wrath of Satan. But in the end, he is screwed.

"Hyung all I saw was Jimin talking to Sunhee, agent 21, and Taehyung walked up to him and tried talking him away. Taehyung and Sunhee got into a heated argument and both of them held Jimin's wrists trying to pull him away from each other. I went up to her after she insulted Taehyung and fired her from her The Defense Team and exposed her of you know what. Hyung, I am sure she had bad intentions from the beginning and she shot her arm out, punching Jimin's stomach." Yoongi couldn't bear to hear what Jungkook was about to say, so he shut his eyes tight and cried silently as Jungkook continued having no other choice.

"He screamed and fell onto the floor, embracing his stomach and he had blood spilling out of his mouth. He lost conscious. I thought this whole time he would be fine.. but hyung why did you guys keep his pregnancy a secret?"

Yoongi stared into Jungkook's eyes. "It's Trophy" and that was enough for Jungkook to understand what has been happening. 

"Taehyung is operating him hyung. I do not know the answer to your fourth question."

Yoongi did not respond. He completely shut off and Jungkook couldn't do much more than pull Yoongi into a side hug. 

"What if I disappeared out of his life?" Yoongi questioned.