Chapter 11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my baby!!!)😎😎

Also I want to know your thoughts so please feel free to let diz idiot author know all the mistakes she makes so I can correct them as well~~

Keep smiling and think positive because you are beautiful inside out!! Saranghae!😘😍😆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good Evening! Welcome to BTS National News. I am Reporter Sejin (yup, the manager) bringing you today's Top 3 Bultaoreune Topics. Starting with the third, the Duke of Swagchester's mate Park Jimin has moved in with the Royal Family. Rest assured, he was welcomed with open arms... More like open infires man.

Moving on to top second, BST Hopital was under attack by Rogues that have not been identified which territory they belong to. However, Omega Park Jimin and Omega Kim Taehyung were said to be rescued by Alpha Prince Jungkook and Duke Min Yoongi.

And last but least, another sighting of the Royal family was caught at the BST Hospital. ARMY Citizens, who work in the hospital, informed us that the Royals visited Omega Kim Taehyung. The reasons however are unknown. 

Tune in..."

"Wow Taebaby! It's starting!" Baekhyun commented as the news continued to update its viewers. 

The Park family had gathered in the living room after Jungkook had dropped Taehyung off. The parents were amazed how fast they had gotten to the point to marking each other as their mates. However, they had faith in Jungkook and Taehyung. After all, it's the pups that they want to see. Just imagine how life would be with Taekook junior.

Solis: Excuse moi. I think you forgot the 's' after junior. 

Author-nim: Solis... Shhhhhhhhhhhh. Shh!

Solis: ROod.. tsk. 

"What's starting eomma?" Taehyung questioned.

"A mission" Baekhyun smirk sent shivers up Taehyung's and Chanyeol's spine. 

"What mi-mission?" Chanyeol asked. Even after 27 years, Baekhyun had the power to shut PCY up with one look, think of what a smirk can do. 

"A mission lead by Adorable Representative M.C For Youth." Baekhyun cracked his fingers and stretched his neck side to side. More than anyone it looked like Baekhyun was itching to take on Dispatch's job. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Achoo! Jungkook's sneeze echoed throughout the empty hallway.

"Oh man, I must be catching a cold" Jungkook walked into his bedroom, heading straight for his bed.

He flopped onto his bed taking in a deep breath before releasing it. He stared at his ceiling, his mind being engrossed in thoughts of his beautiful mate. Jungkook placed the back of his hand over his face, covering his eyes. 

Tae? 

Taehyung abruptly stopped pulling his blanket over his body at the voice of his mate. But, he relaxed almost immediately, a soft smile tugging onto his corners. 

What is it Kookie? Taehyung chuckled.

Kookie? Is that a new nickname? Jungkook propped up on his elbows to push himself off his bed. He went inside his walk-in closet grabbing his hoodie and car keys off the dressing table.  

Yeah you pabo... Do you like it? 

I love it. Thank you.

Taehyung blushed fifty shades of ripe strawberries. Jungkook can I call you?

Yes Moonlove, anytime. 

Taehyung grabbed his phone, but before he could do anything with the device, Jungkook had beat him to it.

"Well aren't you eager?" Taehyung got out off his bed feeling very awake all of the sudden and went to sit on his window seat. 

"Very eager... Are you in bed?" 

"No I am just waiting for you to join me."

"Coming." Jungkook slammed the door of his car and left for his mate's house. All he needed to do was bribe his bodyguards with a little bit of money and he was set to go. But, he knew they still followed him because who is he kidding, they followed him since he was in diapers. Heck, they still believe he is in diapers. 

Within half an hour he reached Taehyung's house. The house had no source of light, so he went around the house only to find the kitchen lights on. Jungkook sneakily looked up the window but he greatly paled, catching his mate's parents eating each other's mouths off.  He quickly dropped onto his legs and left the area without making much sound. He went to the other side of the house, and caught a glimpse of a certain brunette.

He climbed a pipeline that ran besides the window Taehyung had opened to let fresh air flow in. He grabbed onto the open window and swiftly jumped inside, landing straight across a very frightened Taehyung. Before he could open his mouth to let out a scream, Jungkook had sealed it with his own lips.

Taehyung couldn't believe what was happening right now. The Alpha Prince of BTS, aka his mate, is kissing him. He could feel the warm minty breathe hitting the side of his cheeks as Jungkook tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Jungkook softly bit Taehyung's bottom lip resulting a beautiful moan to leave Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook darted his tongue, exploring the hot cavern of Taehyung. Taehyung gently combed Jungkook's hair through his slender finger, crawling onto Jungkook's lap, whose back was now facing the open window. Jungkook caressed Taehyung's cheek slightly brushing his fingertips over the marked tattoo as he continued to take in Taehyung's strawberry and vanilla taste. He couldn't ask for more than this moment, for all he would be able to live his lifetime with this memory. Taehyung rested his forehead, pulling away from the kiss and panting moderately. 

They stared into each other's eyes for god knows how long. Somewhere deep within, they held onto each other tightly, embracing beneath all the stars sprawled across the universe, creating beauty of its own. However to Jungkook, it was Kim Taehyung that glowed as the brightest star and he couldn't ask for a better sight than his one and only. 

"I love you" Taehyung blurted out from his raging emotions. Blood rushed up his cheeks, realizing what he had just done.  

Jungkook widened his eyes momentarily but eased into it as he reciprocated his mate's confession.

"I love you too"

Jungkook knew what was coming...

He lifted his hand to cover Taehyung's eyes. 

He saw Taehyung close his eyes.

He kissed Taehyung's eyes.

"You deserve to see something better than this." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's lips as he left a lingering kiss. 

Taehyung stayed still under Jungkook's intoxicating scent and heartwarming actions, until a shot resonated through the silent night. He felt Jungkook's head hit his chest softly opening his eyes to see the horror. He caressed Jungkook's head pulling it impossibly close to his chest. Tears fell freely, enjoying their spur of moment as they shone under the moonlight. He felt Jungkook's breath slowing down and in that moment he couldn't help but to look at the blood flowing out from the wound shot, exactly where a bullet can reach his heart.