Chapter 19

The bright rays of the sun warmed the resting couple underneath the white silk sheets. The handsome Alpha embracing the surreal omega in his arms while the latter had his head tucked in the junction bewteen the alpha's neck and shoulder. Jungkook stared at his Taehyung, taking in every miniscule detail.

How can someone be so beautiful, yet pure to any soul he comes across?

Jungkook pecked his hair, inhaling the fruity scent of the shampoo Taehyung had used. He dragged his finger outlining Taehyung's collarbones. He then slid his finger upwards to his bruised lips, digging inside. He laid his finger on his tongue rubbing it gently when he heard a moan escape Taehyung's throat. Jungkook chuckled, seeing his eyes flutter open.

"Good afternoon, Love" Taehyung let his finger slide out with a pop.

Taehyung groaned in response. He turned his back to face Jungkook.

"I hate you. My back hurts a lot. My butt hurts a lot. My legs hurt a lot. My hands... I can't even feel them." Taehyung pouted. He wasn't upset at all, in fact he enjoyed every millisecond, but he was trying to get something(or someone) out of it. And he was going to get it.

Jungkook smiled fondly. He scouted closer, coming in contact with Taehyung's well-decorated-with-hickeys back.

"Sorry Tae.. how can I make it up to you?" Jungkook asked kindly. Afterall, he did blame himself how wrecking his lover.

"How are you going to make up for it?" This caught his attention and well he wasn't going to tell him flat out what he wanted. Hints exist for a reason, ya'know.

"You decide. After all, we did have five hardcore sessions and two quickies in between rests." Jungkook smirked seeing the flustered state of Taehyung.

"And all that screaming and moans that you entitled with my name, I think you even managed to keep the entire population awake."

Taehyung scoffed at his mate's remark.

"Oh please! I didn't scream or moan your name"

Jungkook mind if I-

Go ahead. Jungkook smirked at the fun that was about to start.

"Taehyung" Hearing Solis' deep enriched voice, sent shivers up Taehyung's back. Taehyung turned around facing Jungkook once more, beaming with happiness. He placed his hands on Jungkook's chest.

"Hey" Solis greeted, running his hand down to Taehyung's butt. His eyes showed various emotions that Taehyung had a hard time deciphering (mainly lust, cuz it's Solis we are talking bout), but nonetheless enjoyed having all attention to him.

"Hi" Taehyung chuckled, burying his face on the chest that he explored with his teeth per say every inch of it the night before. He hissed when Solis squeezed his now beet red globes.

"Oww~ It hurts. You better apply ointment on my beautiful bootae." Taehyung complained. He lifted the blanket up, taking a peak at the aftermath of a hard spanking. His eyes nearly fell out of his sockets.

"OH MY GOD! THEY ARE BRUISED!" Taehyung wailed in despair. But let's not lie to each other, he loves it so much that he got bruised. That feeling of being owned by the Alpha, made him feel giddy as fuck.

Hmm.. let's have some fun. After all, I did get my cock inside his pretty hole. Solis grinned with menace, planning all so many things that he can do to Tae such as teasing.

He got out of the bed, picking Taehyung up bridal style, which proved to be difficult considering he was squirming around in his arms from the back pain. He opened the door with one hand to the Jacuzzi built inside their bathroom.

He climbed the two steps, setting himself with Taehyung on his lap

Taehyung laid his head on Jungkook's sturdy Chest.

"Hmm~ this feels so good" Taehyung slightly moved back and forth.

Shit. Jungkook can feel himself getting hard at the subtle movement and being in rut wasn't doing him any good, in fact making him sensitive over the tiniest contact.

"Tae baby, stop moving around"

Taehyung internally smirked. He straddled his waist Jungkook's member poked his entrace.

"Did I satisfy you enough Solis? Hmm~" Taehyung trailed his fingers on Jungkook's chocolatey firm abs. So delicious.

"yes baby you did.." Solis whispered, but he had enough of hurting his omega. So instead he pulled Taehyung's head back into his chest, pecking his face with delight. Taehyung pouted. He hoped they could do one more quickly. But even tho Solis was as horny as he could get, he wanted to give Taehyung a break. 

"Hey what do you like about us?" Jungkook asked pushing Solis out the way so he can talk to his lover.

"The United States?"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung dumbfoundedly.

"Wow. Yeah the U.S." Jungkook replied sarcastically but chuckling afterwards.

"I love the way you seek my permission. I love the way you cook.. i love food.. I love the way you smile. I love the way you cry, laugh, shrug, cringe, any action that you portray eases me. I know that you are here with me, by my side, and that is enough for me. I love you because.." Taehyung voice cracked unable to contain the overwhelming emotions. He always feels on cloud nine when Jungkook is around him. Just the thought of him brings a smile to his face. There were no words to describes exactly why he loved him, he just did because he was Jungkook. It's the same as humans needing oxygen, except for Taehyung it was Jungkook. 

He took no notice of the tears falling onto Jungkook's chest while staining his cheeks. Jungkook pecked his hair over and over again to stop him from crying. He cupped Taehyung's face in his hands, brushing his thumbs over the cheeks to wipe the tears away.

"Hey Taehyung.. I love you" Jungkook confessed. Taehyung blushed but still graced the young Alpha with a smile that was reserved only for Jungkook. A smile that expresses contentment, sincerity, joy. The one that expresses soon to be Jeon Taehyung.

"I love you~" 

They both giggled at how sappy they were. But who is complaining? No one.

...

Oh my god! He looks so adorable.. Solis squealed seeing Taehyung in his black T-shirt and boxer.

Jungkook maneuvered across the kitchen counter to where his mate was seated, who was staring at the strawberries hungrily. He was doing his best not to devour them and to actually wait for Jungkook to join him for their late lunch.

But Jungkook being Jungkook, noticed how frantic Taehyung looked drooling over those strawberries.

"Go ahead, eat them Tae" Jungkook picked one up, tossing it into the air. Taehyung caught it perfectly in his mouth and ate it, moaning at the sweet taste. But he has to admit, Jungkook tasted way sweeter. Shh.. it's a secret, don't tell him!

They ate in comfortable silence pondering over their adventurous night. They smiled simultaneously, not realizing that they were in fact thinking of the same thing.

That once harmonious atmosphere was soon interrupted with an emergency call that spoke through the speakers attached in the top corner of the kitchen for emergency purposes.

Jungkook, Trophy crossed the borders of your private house! You need to leave through the back exit. Hurry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

This is really a boring chapter but I wanted a smooth transition to the mega climax I would say.

I hope you enjoyed reading it tho.

Thank you for reading! Have a joyous day/afternoon/night~