Chapter 23

"Oh hell naww! You just did not touch me."

"Woah! Watch it man. Keep your sword away from my tits"

"Bish. The fudge you mean I look like a potato when I am one?!!"

"Okay wtf are all these idiots doing? We are having a war, not a freaking fist-to-paw fight. HEY! DON'T LOOK AT JIMINNIE LIKE THAT YOU SHIT!" Yoongi screamed while clawing the face off of one of Trophy's men.

"Surround the Royal family and Omega Jimin. Don't let anyone near them." Lunal gave out his order, seeing ARMY comply within matter of seconds. His parents were already taken to the corner of the cave where some ARMY treated their wounds on the spot. He stared at his main target with immense hatred. Out of everything, her face was like a cherry on top of his hate.

Lunal did not dismiss the fact that the bloody odor reeked from the laying bodies of Trophy's men. He did not dismiss the fact that some ARMYs were heavily injured and resting against the wall, while others fought Trophy's men. But his heart clenched over and over again with the constant thought of his Jungkook.

Lunal let out a silent whimper and turned his head around, seeing his numb lover being protected by his people.

But what a deadly mistake.

He shouldn't have.

A strong kick landed on his face, knocking his body off of his stand where his paws had remained still. He looked visibly shaken from the unexpected encounter, but not enough to beg for mercy.

"Your feet stinks, woman."

Trophy let out a loud groan, her black eyes turning deep red. It was almost as if the more she stared into his eyes the bolder the color got like she was drinking his blood.

Another strong kick landed on his belly making him spit some blood out and see the unseen stars.

Slowly but swiftly, Lunal rose and charged towards Trophy. He pounced on her, bringing her in contact with the floor. His dug his claws deep inside her shoulder while she trashed under his hold.

"Get off me! I will kill you!" Trophy yelled. But who tf cares?

Lunal howled, jabbing his snout below her jaw. Her face titled up resonating a loud crack. Seeing her eyes tear, Lunal loosed his grip while pulling out his claws from her shoulder. Afterall, Chanyeol had taught him to never lay your hands on woman. But this is a monster we are talking about, aren't we?

Trophy's face morphed dangerously prying Lunal with wide eyes. She instantly turned their position, scrambling up her feet and running back to where Hoseok stood. Her fingers got a hold of his neck, pushing him to the ground before he can even react.

"You ass! You worthless piece of trash! You dumb fuck! I hate you! If it wasn't for you and your shitty best friend, Jungkook and Yoongi would've been mine and mine only!" Trophy screamed, silencing the entire cave. Everyone stopped midway, some glaring while others smirking at her tantrum.

Lunal dipped his head low, looking completely vulnerable to all her insults as if there were tattooed across his face for public display.

Lunal please transform for me. Stand tall and proud. He heard the Moon Goddess request and so he did.

Lunal stepped back and caught Her-sunbaenim staring back at him, silently urging her to bring his pair of clothes and so she did.

I am changing, sneak in your holiness.

Will do, Lunal.

Lunal cracked his neck bones, raising up his front paws, slowing transforming into an evergreen beauty. He quickly wore his (Jungkook's) oversized t-shirt and boxers.

Gotta keep this bitch busy. Lunal sighed.

"Let Hoseok go. What do you want from him?" Lunal demanded.

Trophy smirked, "you right. Take him." She kicked Hoseok's back making him fall face first  in front of Lunal, his right hand nearly touching his feet.

In the mean time, a figure dressed in a worn out hooded robe silently walked in heading towards the peaceful Alpha Prince. The figure hid behind the table, blending well with the dull lighting. She rested her palm against the top of Jungkook's head, a faint glow emitting out of her delicate pale hand.

"Jungkook dear, open your eyes"

A feathery touch made onto Jungkook's cheeks brought him back to his senses. His eyes fluttered open having a hard time adjusting to the blinding brightness. His sight was blurred, yet he could faintly make out the rocky ceiling of the cave. He slowly raised his head, his jaw dropping in process. 

Jungkook saw everything from his parents to his mate to Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, the bitch. Everything. He saw ARMY. They all stood with courage regardless of their heavy injuries. His lips tugged upwards seeing them and how his mate had managed to capture all the attention. He turned his head back, catching a rustling sound. He saw the figure retreat. 

Look after my Taehyung, dear Jungkook. I am gave him to you as a gift to the Royal family. He is a moon child. A pure one at that. Take care of him, dear. A Pure-Royal blood line will start with Taehyung and you. Love him dearly and if you, in anyway, betray him.. the consequences will be one that never wished to befall on mankind. The moon will never rise while the sun will never set. 

Yes, I promise.

The figure vanished while Jungkook silently turned his head back to see his mate.

Never, my love, will I leave you alone. 

Lunal extended his hand out for Hoseok to take which he gladly did in return, pulling him to his feet.

"I want to put an end to all of this." Lunal requested.

Trophy snorted. She pulled out a sharp shiny object behind her back, which caught Jungkook's eyes.

"Why not then?" Trophy whispered throwing the knife straight at Lunal, making him cover his face with his hands. A thunderous growl ripped out of Jungkook's throat as he leaped off the table, running over to his mate and pulling him into his chest, letting the knife cut through his bicep. The knife dropped to the floor, severely injuring Jungkook's right arm. 

Jungkook pulled Lunal behind his back. His bones cracking and reviving our handsome horny best friend, Solis.

BITCH! I AM BACK!!