Chapter 9

Seokjin skipped over to the kitchen, looking young and fresh. The two head maids caught the sight of flowers blooming around pretty in pink SeokJin.
"Why does the Luna look so happy?"
Seokjin heard it and kindly responded with a wide smile. "You will know pretty soon. Oh my god! Life couldn't get any better than this."
Truth to be told he wanted beautiful pups and he knew he was going to get one heck of a pup, divinely beautiful.
Namjoon caught the sight of his love conversing with the maids and he smiled ever so fondly. Even after so many years, Seokjin never failed to make Namjoon's heart skip beats. And Namjoon never failed to let that not stop from happening.
Namjoon stood still in his spot and mind linked his wife/husband.
You look so beautiful, the stars and moons cannot rival what you possess.
Seokjin blushed the color that crept up years ago when they first met each other. A beautiful pink watermelon shade. Oh! How delicious he looked.

If it weren't for you than i would have experienced none of this. Thank you.

I thank you for being here with me to experience all these joyous moments.

I can't thank you enough for all the thigs you have broken. I wonder how much money did it cost you after all these years?

We were having such a good moment and you just had to ruin it. Didn't you?

Well that's because your secretary, Jackson, has been calling you for the past 2 Minutes and he looks like he is about to kill you.

Oh. Namjoon looked to his left and boi did he see a devil in its finest form.
Shit shit! Namjoon ran down the stairs and straight into the kitchen, hiding behind Seokjin. Jackson couldn't do much besides maneuver sideways around the Luna. He wanted to strangle Namjoon and throw him off the castle. He hated being ignored everytime the King set his eyes on Seokjin.
"Jackson go easy on him" Seokjin kindly pleaded.
"Umm how about no? Because every single day we waste at least 10 minutes standing and admiring your beauty. And every single day, I take home threats from foreign ministers and militants to my beautiful preggo husband about how late the king arrives to their long awaited meetings."
Jackson had grown accustomed to taking home the threats but it was the hustle after getting home that made him tired. It was worth it but seriously getting up at two in the morning to buy popcorn and carrot cake. Who does that?... Off course Omega Mark would do that. The soon to be parents were experiencing one heck of a turbulence. Namjoon and Seokjin made sure they were pulling through just fine and not having any ups and downs in such precious time frame.

"How is Mark doing?" Seokjin questioned. By now Namjoon was resting his chin on Seokjin's shoulder, back hugging him.

"He is fine, your grace. Just 5% more sass to his 101%." Jackson shrugged and Seokjin bursted out laughing.

"I am sure he does not mean what he says."

"I am sure he means every letter he says."

Seokjin slapped Namjoon on the side of his head for blurting out rude statements, even though Mark would wholeheartedly agree with him.

"Well Jackson, let me know if you both ever need any help. It won't be enough to simply help you during his pregnancy, but it's the least I could." Seokjin yet offered again.

This is one the things that sets Seokjin apart from all other Lunas. He was very kind and helpful to anyone that comes along his way. He would be at their mercy if they ever lit up a smile on his face.

"Luna please stay healthy and that's all we ask of from you." Seokjin was deeply touched by Jackson's request. It was so sincere and heart warming that it made his heart swell.

"Your highness! We need you in the office as soon as possible. We are in a predicament. A big one at that." Private JuJu panted as he confronted Namjoon about the emergency.

Namjoon headed straight to the office with Jackson and Private JuJu. The minute he enters he sees Yoongi choking Private Ketchup.

"You shit! You had one job and that was to make sure he returned safely home. AND YOU COME BACK HOME TELLING ME JIMIN GOT SCRATCHED BY A CAT?!" Yoongi was screaming so loud that Namjoon was pretty sure he was going to have to get his ears checked.

"But.. the cat.. i-it" The poor Private Ketchup tried forming a coherent sentence but he couldn't say much.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE CAT?!! ARE YOU TELLING ME THE CAT JUMPED OUT OF THE GUTTER AND THAT SHIT IS A REINCARNATION OF THE FUCKING CLOWN FROM IT?! AND THAT MY SEXY MOCHI WAS A VICTIM OF THIS BRUTAL ACT?!"

Namjoon and Jackson stared at the horrifying scene taking place in front of their eyes, A Private nearly dying from getting chocked by a cabbage.
"Shouldn't he be sleeping?" Jackson whispered questioning Yoongi's status.
"My question exactly." Namjoon whispered back.
"Well, you better do something before he squeezes the life out of his bottle." Jackson being the wisest secretary, advised his King and you are damn right to believe Namjoon followed his advices sincerely, without a peck of doubt touching the golden statement.

"Yoongi that's enough. Let him go." Namjoon tried prying his hands off of the struggling Private who was fighting for his life. Yoongi scowled at Ketchup and the next words made the daylights vanish out of Private Ketchup before he fainted.

"Make sure you follow my orders properly or else I will make sure that you never meet your mustard half."

Jackson facepalmed his forehead and couldn't wait to go home and wake up at two in the morning to go fetch some unattainable food items for his pregnant lover. This sounded much more exciting to do than watch a cabbage murder a ketchup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry this chapter probably was way too boring! 😭🙏🏻
I just wanted to add light humor (attempt humor) before I get into real shit with this.
I hope you are all are enjoying your Christmas breaks!
Thank you for reading! I luvvv u cuz who doesn't~ 💙💙