Chapter 29

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Eomma."

"Define what in the world 'pregnancy' means?"

Jungkook released a heavy breath. Seriously just why are his parents this extra?

"Taehyung and I have talked about this already and we chose to keep the baby. We are ready and this baby is truly the result of our love. I love them both more than anything. Please respect our choice?" He requested pleadingly while taking a glance at the doors where his mate is resting after getting a proper check up from the Royal physician. A middle-aged man with gray hair, who has treated the royal family even before Jungkook was born.

And yes, Jungkook did change his clothes into a pair of gray sweatpants and white v-neck.

"Alright, we trust you. But this will remain private until Taehyung is comfortable to make it official." Namjoon said.

Jungkook nodded firmly. Of course he will agree with anything his lover requests.

"Go in and let us know when to come in" Namjoon extended his arm out towards the door, motioning Jungkook to go in. With a firm nod, Jungkook knocked on the door to which the Royal physician received by opening them.

Leaving the alpha Prince with his mate, the Royal physician walked towards Namjoon and Seokjin. "Taehyung and the pup are both healthy. I have placed the health report on top of the bedside table."

"Thank you very much. You may take your leave." Once, the Royal physician left with a curtsy, Namjoon caged his Luna in his arms, resting their foreheads together. They remained silent, drinking in the comfort and solace.

Meanwhile Jungkook sat besides Taehyung flashing a small smile which in return he got a cheeky one.

"Cute." Jungkook complimented causing Taehyung to all red in matter of seconds. Yet it didn't last long when Taehyung's eyes comically widened as if he was hit by a train.

Oh Shit! I should apologize!

No, Sherlock. Just sit back and puke one more time on him. Lunal sassed.

"I am sorry" Taehyung looked down as if fiddling his fingers were the most captivating thing he has ever laid his eyes upon.

"Don't apologize at all. I mean it takes guts to puck on an Alpha Prince." Jungkook raised his brow cockily making Taehyung scoff at his arrogant bastard.

I hope our baby gets your confidence.

"Anways.." Jungkook got up to get inside the comforter next to Taehyung, laying flat on his stomach, his face reaching Taehyung's hips. "How are you feeling?"

"Perfectly fine, Jeon. How are you feeling?" Taehyung racked his fingers through Jungkook's soft locks.

I hope our baby gets your hair.

"High on your perfection, your beauty, your kindness, your care, you..." Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's lap, titling his head up to face his tummy. "and especially you little one." He kissed the covered tummy for some time causing Taehyung to let out a string of giggles.

"Do you want to eat? Are you hungry?" Jungkook looked up, concern adorning his features.

"Oh my god, no! The physician fed me countless fruits today than that I have eaten in the span of 25 years of my life."

I hope our baby gets your caring nature.

"You got many months ahead to bombard me with questions. If you ask them all now, you will have nothing to ask me later. We will be mute." Taehyung spoke gravely. The once cheerful atmosphere flooded with so much angst, that cutting it will cause heavy tears to drench the world that the couple shared until not a single corner remained unclaimed.

"Then why don't you marry me?"

W.H.A.T?

H.U.H?

?.?

?

Jungkook chuckled, getting up to face Taehyung properly. He took both hands in his, holding them tightly as if he was going to fade any second. Taehyung stared at him blankly before his mind short-circuited and let out a whispered 'Yes.'

I hope our baby gets your commitment.

"Yes?" Jungkook questioned bewilderingly. It's not that he didn't trust Taehyung, but damn his mind loved playing tricks on him. He just wants to make sure, guys.

"Yes!" Taehyung answered more confidently along with raw emotion of mirth, letting out fits of giggle.

"Yeah," Jungkook heaved out a heavy sigh. Sure, he didn't have the wedding ring yet but the simple yet powerful word of agreement and confirmation was enough to bring the long awaited days closer. Taehyung got on his knees, climbing and sitting on Jungkook's lap. Flushing under such intense gaze from his man, Taehyung looked away to the side, trying to conceal his smile.

"I love you. I really do. God, I don't know how to explain this. I really... I really want to spend every second of my life under your spell. That spell. Yes, the one where you smile and it fucking melts my worries away. I want to plunge out all of my love in chunks for you but it would be never ending. I rather lace it with every moment I spend with you. How? How do I keep you away from all the malice in the world? How do I replace every seed of sadness with happiness? How do I physically create another world just for us to live in? For me to love you and for you to love me." Jungkook nuzzled his nose into the fruity scented hair, kissing the fluffy locks every few seconds.

"Your presence is all it takes, my love." Taehyung answered, softly pecking Jungkook's ear in reassurance.

"Are you done in there?!! Like my legs hurt, bish. For fuck's sake, can you let your eomma in? I raised a fucking brat!" Seokjin screamed in frustration, banging on the door.

"Isn't the door open?" Taehyung asked in confusion, taking glances at Jungkook every now and then from the heavy doors.

"Nope. I locked it. Let's go to sleep." Jungkook announced, pulling the comforter over them.

What a brat indeed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for taking so long to update lol. I had ap exams but now that's over... l hate to break it to you.. actually myself.. but there is only one more chapter left.
:((((((

I hope you have a wonderful day and please please please smile and laugh a lot. You look stunning when you are happy!! Thank you for reading~~ 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙