Chapter 25 [M]

Heyoooo!!
So this is the first part of the three chaptered smut.
Solis: WHAT DID I TELL Y'ALL???🌚🌚🌚.
Leave Solis.
Solis: DIZ BISH THO.
But yeah.. I hope you enjoy it and IF YOU ARE NOT COMFY WITH DIS PLEASE DO NOT TAINT UR INNOCENCE.😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung stared at Solis with a blank expression.

"Why so horny?"

"Why so serious?" Solis retorted.

Taehyung tried to keep his face as neutral as possible. But alas, he was betrayed once a crooked smile broke out warming Solis's heart.

Taehyung took Solis's hand and dragged him to the table.

"Sit here so I can clean with wound."

Solis sat on top of the table, spreading his legs so Taehyung can stand in between.

"Wait.. what am I going to clean it with?" Taehyung thought out loud.

"Well, the ambulances are still outside. Let's g-"

"No. I'll go get it. You stay here."

Taehyung turned around making his way to exit.

"Tae," Solis called out causing Taehyung to come to a halt midway.

"Yes?" Taehyung turned around to face his lover.

The moment undeniably so overwhelmingly because the two who shared it were madly fond of each other. Sacrificing lives, scaring hearts, sharing kisses, embracing all flaws, what else does one need to show the undying love.

"I love you" Solis confessed.

Tae, may I? Lunal asked.

Yes. Yes you may. Taehyung granted access of his conscious state to Lunal. Mirth flooded throughout his veins.

"I love you, too." Lunal said.

Solis chuckled hearing Lunal shy response.

Done. Lunal abruptly said. It's not like he doesn't  like Solis, but he is just... hella shy man! Like he got abs, biceps, triceps, fucking thick long dick. You name it.. Jeon fucking Jungkook has them all. And it makes him so nervous.. like damn boi he has no regrets if Jeon shoves his dick up his ass, making him see stars.

Taehyung turned around once again making his way out the cave, swaying his ass while walking. Who's complaining?

Not Solis.

Solis stop ogling. Move out of my way.

Geez. Fucking cockblocker. Solis snarled letting Jungkook come back in control.

Jungkook saw his baby walk out like he was on a goddamn runway.

Private Ketchup (a/n: who miraculously survived under Yoongi's deathly gaze) bring my car outside the cave. I'll be taking Tae over to the hideout. Jungkook informed the Private.

Yes, Your Highness. Private Ketchup got straight to his car parked outside Jungkook's Private house. It was only matter of few minutes until he was right in front of the cave.

Taehyung came back in with an emergency kit and sat it on the table besides Jungkook. He poured  few drops of alcohol on the cotton ball and cleansed the dried blood on his cut. He wrapped it with a bandage tying a knot at the end.

All along Jungkook watched his mate treat him and couldn't feel anymore proud than he already was at how good of a Luna he would make. Oh those dreamy eyes of Jeony-boo.

"You didn't hiss at the burn. Good boy!" Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hair before threading his fingers into the soft locks.

Your Highness, your car-

Coming! Jungkook cut Private Juju off, pulling Taehyung's fingers from his hair.

Jungkook hopped off the table, landing on his feet. He stared at Taehyung intently, consuming every detail of his face. His long eyelashes, the pink hue on his sun kissed skin, that one mole on his cute nose capable of killing an entire Army. Hell Jeon is whipped af.

He placed his palm behind Taehyung's nape bringing their foreheads together.

"Thank you my love" Jungkook whispered against the other's lips, his aromatic hot breath intoxicating Taehyung's nose.

"Fucking kiss me already"

Jungkook leaned in, locking their lips after what felt like years. Jungkook tugged Taehyung's bottom lip in between his teeth, nibbling on it loving how plush it actually is. Taehyung gasped at the similar sensation of his tongue circling around Jungkook's. The Alpha roamed his lover's hot cavern, exploring every inch as if he was bathing in gold. He truly was.

Jungkook pulled away before it gets too intense wanting to continue at their hideout.

However, a certain omega had different plans.

Taehyung's jasmine scent engulfed the cave as shocks of pain traveled throughout his body. He was starting to drench in sweat, wanting nothing else but to be marked by his Alpha once again as his mark had nearly faded. Taehyung arched his upper body into Jungkook's while silently purring at the warmth radiating from his Alpha. He nuzzled his head into Jungkook's neck, placing soft kisses near his Adam's apple.

"Jungkook.. fuck... nnngh~" Taehyung moaned at the escape of his slick from his puckered pink butthole.

Jungkook ran his hands below Taehyung's sides stopping to grasp  his ass when he felt a wet patch staining his boxers.

"Moonlove, may I take care of you throughout your heat?" Sincerity evident in Jungkook's request, made Taehyung's heart flutter even in immense pain of wanting euphoric pleasures from his Jungkook solely.

"Yes! Just do something! Please.. please fuck me~"

And that's all it took for Jungkook to roughly bend Taehyung over the table while pulling his boxers along, and shoving his tongue in and out his tight hole.

"Aah! Ah.. fuck yes daddy~" Taehyung shudder as the wet organ brushed the sides of his velvety wall. He leaned his ass more towards Jungkook causing him to travel further down and brushing against his prostate dead on.

Jungkook hummed at the sweet taste enlightening his taste buds as he craved for more and more.

Fucking going to make you beg for my cock and fill you up till it threatens to burst through your delicious tight rim. Imma fill you up with my seeds and fucking love you like no one else could till time remains.

Yes. YES. YES! My love, take care of me~

I know this is short but I hope you enjoyed reading it tho because the  next chapter is hella long cuz it's S M U T 😏
Also Tae is in his heat. Tee hee.

... I am so dirtae.