1

AMARA SUBRAM, of Punjabi adoptive parents but of Ethiopian descent, found herself yet in another country

This place was in the Iceland, in the middle of nowhere. People barely lived here, and nothing went on in this little town.

Instead of settling for a career, she left India, to travel the world. She had already been to Canada, Ethiopia, the US, obviously India, England, and other countries. She was just too naive.

As of right now, though, she was on a team with Bruce Wayne. The second he saw her fight, he knew he needed her for this mission to save the world. Lets just say she was a better, older, and stronger version than Wonder Woman. She was carved by the gods way before Diana Prince.

This little town in Iceland, consisted of people who went to a local bar to get fish. A man would get fish for them, almost everyday.

Amara walked into the bar, and people drank, but others waited for this "fisherman." The only real reason she was here, was because of her blog and photography.

The Hindu girl and the people at the bar ended up waiting an hour or more for the man who brought them fish.

Eventually, Amara gave up and was tired of waiting; so she went outside.

The ocean was right there, in front of the bar. It was beautiful.

She saw Bruce Wayne and a guy with long hair talking. She immediately followed.

"Just think about it?" Bruce Wayne asked, with a mad look on his face.

All the long haired and tattooed man did was smirk.

Bruce walked away, leaving Amara in front of the man in the water

"What you looking for, pretty one?" He asked her.

"Don't you get fish for the people?" She asked.

"What do you think I'm about to do?"