15

I LOVE LILLY AND JASON SO MUCH OH MYY
Is it bad that I want them together??? Like ooof perfect couple in my opinion🤗😩

I LOVE LILLY AND JASON SO MUCH OH MYYIs it bad that I want them together??? Like ooof perfect couple in my opinion🤗😩

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed its not real too, Lilly😂 anyways, enjoy the chapter! Remember to comment, like, and share! I'm always open to ideas and love feedback

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed its not real too, Lilly😂 anyways, enjoy the chapter! Remember to comment, like, and share! I'm always open to ideas and love feedback. If there are any mistakes or anything I need to correct; let me know!
___

ARTHUR LOOKED at Amara, and didn't see his girlfriend anymore. There was someone else. But it wasn't her fault. And he was gonna make whoever did this to her pay.

"Okay. All I remember was being in a room for hours. I was tortured, and blacked out many times." She told the team.

The waitress came, with a ton of food. Waffles for everyone.

"Wait, I wanted that waffle!" Barry whined.

"I will shove this spoon into your throat if I hear complaining coming out of your mouth one more time." Amara threatened Barry.

"Calm down." Arthur said, and placed his hand over the Hindu.

She took her hand away from Arthur's as soon as he touches hers.

"What do you think caused these black outs?" Diana asks.

"I don't know. Since their own force wasn't strong enough, they had to use other things. Like machines, and a lot of bad stuff that really hurt."

"What sort of machine?" Victor asks.

"There was this chair, and when I sat down, it would start electrocuting me but only on my head. They even gave me a mouth piece to bite into. They chained me up, knowing that I was terrified of them. That's all I know."

"Amara, they electrocuted you so hard that you forgot. That's why you can't remember anything!" Barry says.

"Smartest thing you've said all day. But I do remember my life back in Ethiopia and Greece. I knew all the Greek gods personally. Zeus was an absolute piece of garbage. Hephaestus was my favorite. He made me armory and weaponry all the time. They were indestructible."

"Wow. They did this on purpose. The Joker, Harley, and her so called partner." Arthur said.

"So they erased all her memories of us, and her life as Amara Subram. They only left the memories from before, thousands of years ago. And the part of her parents dying. They wanted you to forget so you could have a reason to kill us." Clark said, and took a big bite for his waffles.

"It's over, and done with. It's not like I'm gonna be on your team again anyways. I'm going and starting my life again. I'm gonna put this bullshit behind me. I'm the strongest person walking on this earth. I just want to be free."

"That is the most human thing you have said all day, Amara. And we will let you be free." Diana responded, then took a sip of her orange juice.

"Okay, well, bye. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want anything to do with you guys. It's not like you can bring my memories back. I'm gonna go make new ones." Amara said, getting up from the booth.

"Wait, no! Amara, don't go. We need you. You were not just apart of this team. You were family. You were our friend." Bruce said, getting up too.

Amara was instantly intrigued as to why they cared about her so much.

She had no one, no friends nor family. Nothing. So she making this choice couldn't affect her in a bad way, right?

This was a short filler chapter, enjoy!