19

GODDAMN HE IS SO FINE LIKE LISA CAN I BORROW HIM FOR ONE DAY??? I PROMISE I WILL RETURN HIM TO YOU

There will be smut in this chapter, so if you don't like it don't read...
and the video above has nothing to do with this chapter or the book at all but
You guys have no idea how many times I've seen that video😂 I'm obsessed with Jason's voice AND HIS DANCING LIKE OMG HOW CAN HE BE SO PERFECT
__

ARTHUR HELD Amara as tight as he could in the jet. He was never letting her go again.

She was sleeping in his arms, and Barry wrapped a bandage around her thigh; which had bled a lot.

"What happened to her?" Bruce asked, and the jet starting flying by itself, without his navigation.

"I came too late. She died. She actually did. She was getting civilians out of a burning, collapsing hotel. She had to save a little girl, but the girl was in a pool. Amara was too late, and the whole building collapsed onto the pool; causing her to drown. But she saved the girl before anyone else." Arthur said, running his fingers through her hair.

"Wow. Well I'm glad you found her. And next time please don't be late. That is why we're a team. We need to help one another, and have each other's back." Bruce replied, and patted Arthur on the shoulder.

"Okay, we're back at the compound." Victor said, and walked out with Barry; his best friend.

Bruce carried Diana, who was in worse condition than Amara. Amara was still asleep, and Arthur took her inside to one of the rooms.

He set her gently on the bed and tucked her in. The Atlantean knew that if they were in the same room together. It would lead to other things, like sex. And he didn't think that Amara was ready to dive into (get it lol cause they both dived in the last chapter? Ok, no yeah you're right I suck) their passionate, exciting relationship.

Arthur went back to the other room, across from the room Amara stayed in.

A couple minutes later, Amara woke up, and her thigh was giving her immense pain.