33

AMARA IGNORED anything, and everything Arthur had to say

AMARA IGNORED anything, and everything Arthur had to say. Of course she'd kill for Arthur. She would do anything for him.

"Babe. I'm sorry. I didn't know." He said, trying to justify the action.

"Don't lie, Arthur. You are Atlantean! How could you not know your traditions? As much as you tried to suppress the facts, you still knew. You had to fight your brother for the throne! I have to fight Mera for the throne. And I don't want to kill her. I really don't."

For sure, she was pissed. Mera was still trying to fit herself in Arthur's life after he made it so clear to her that he was Amara's. Amara stormed her closet, trying to find her armor.

Amara stripped herself of her clothes, and Arthur couldn't help but look. She was only in her underwear.

"Can you hand me a sports bra?" She asked, changing the subject.

Arthur opened her cabinet and handed her one. She put it on and then put on her battle armor. It was the armor she used as a Amazon general. It was a full body suit that was white and gold. Her cape had all sorts of colors that represented the Andromeda galaxy. In the middle of the armor, on her chest, was her hero symbol; the Andromeda galaxy.

"Are you okay?" Arthur asked.

It was truly a dumb question, because Amara had already made it very clear that she was bothered.

"No. I am not. I want peace. I want to settle down with you. But your Ariel friend is testing my patience."

"Again. I'm sorry. It was my mom's idea; not mine."

"Whatever, Arthur, whatever. I don't want to kill her, but I will if I need to."

~

Once outside, Andromeda held her staff in her right hand; though she wouldn't need it. Mera was a couple hundred feet away from her.

Mera was also wearing her own Atlantean battle armor. It was light green and silver. She also wore a silver crown. Andromeda wore Antiope's gold crown, gifted to her from Diana. Her left hand clenched into a fist.

"This fight is to the death. Whoever is left standing, will get my son, Arthur."

Oh gods, please help me not kill this lady. Andromeda thought.

Arthur and Tom stood away, standing on the pier; looking at the three woman talk in an empty field.

"And if I don't feel like killing her?" Andromeda asked.