7

WHEN AMARA woke up, she had somehow ended up on top of Arthur; on his toned chest

'Shit.' She thought to herself and quickly got off him.

She went straight to her room, grabbed her phone, and put her Sahari on. Her phone case was one of those cases that was like a wallet, and could hold her cash and cards. So, she was ready to go shopping.

Running down the huge staircase, Amara asks Alfred a question.

"Good morning, Alfred. May I borrow one of Bruce's cars?"

"I'm sure that won't bother Master Wayne." He replied, handing her the keys to one of his cars.

"Thank you, Alfred!"

"Have a nice day, Ms. Subram. Drive safely."

"Please, call me Amara." She said with a smile, before going to the garage.

Her fingers press the unlock button to the fancy key remote, and the black Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 chimes.

"Damn." She whispered to herself, before opening the door to the car.

"I'm coming, and I'm driving." A familiar voice said.

It was obviously Arthur.

"Nope. I am." She said, getting into the car.

Arthur walks towards the car, opens the door, and took off her seatbelt. He picked her up, but she started kicking him.

Seconds later, she calmed down.

The Indian girl had her legs wrapped around Arthur's waist.

"Arthur," she said softly.

Their faces were so close to each other, Amara could feel his warm minty breath on his cheekbones.

"Yes, pretty one?"

"T-thank you. For letting me crash into your room last night."

"Shh, enough talking." He said, before crashing his lips onto Amara's.

They bumped into a wall, and a moan escapes Amara's mouth.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him closer to her. Arthur's tongue grazed Amara's bottom lip, and she opened for him. Their tongues danced a silent song. Arthur's hands held her butt, keeping her upright.

But what these two lovers didn't know was that there were cameras all over Bruce's house.

Amara softly bit Arthur's lip, causing him to moan into the kiss.

Arthur hadn't felt this way, in a while. And Amara as well. Usually, she wasn't glum the way she was recently.

On top of that, Arthur didn't fall for someone that easily. He set her down, back on her feet.

"Oh my god." She said, looking up at him.

"What? Wasn't that an intense first kiss?"

"That was not my first kiss!" She whined.

"Lies."

"It was my second."

All Arthur could do was laugh.

He gently grabbed her chin and pecked her lips.

"You'll thank me later for that."

"I won't."

"Yeah, you will. Later in the day, you're going to beg me to give you another kiss."

~

The two were now at the mall, and Amara was looking for clothes. She wasn't much of a girly girl. She preferred graphic t shirts, snap back caps, jeans, Jordan's, leggings, and camo.

Right now the two were in Victoria's Secret, the most awkward and epic place for a man to be in.

"What about this?" Arthur asked, and held a thong that didn't even look like underwear anymore.

"Umm, yeah, no. I'll stick to my regular underwear."

What Arthur did was, use the thong as a slingshot, and it landed in the shopping bag that Amara was holding.

She went to the cashier, and quickly paid.

They walked out of the store, and Arthur helped Amara hold some of the bags. She had bought a lot of clothes and shoes.

"When are you going back to Iceland?" She asked.

"I don't know, whenever I want."

"Than never go back."

"Atlantis needs me though."

"are you and Mera a thing?"

"What? No."

"You and I, we're a thing." He said, taking a step closer to her.

"Not yet, Mister."

"Soon enough, you're going to be all over me. You know you can't resist me."

"If it helps you sleep at night, then go ahead think your lies are true."

"Do you want to buy anything else?"

"Nope, I'm fine."

"Then let's go."

"I'm driving this time." Amara said, running into the elevator.

Arthur ran into the elevator as well, just as it was about to close.

"Fuck these bags." He says, dropping the bags, and then kisses Amara.

~

Once Arthur and Amara were back at Bruce's mansion, they went straight upstairs.

"Your room or mine?" Amara asked.

"Whichever is fine."

"Mine it is then."