Life update

Hey guys! It's La Divina Emilia!! How are you guys? I hope you are all doing well in all aspects of life.

I just wanted to say thank you for all your kind and encouraging words, when I shared a little about my life. I was really struggling towards the end of 2018.

But now, since it's 2019, I am so happy. I am so full of joy.

I'm overcoming my depression and anxiety, even though sometimes I get a little down. But overall, my mental health is in good shape.

School is okay, I have really good grades. The reason why I don't update my other books that often is cause I'm studying. I like to maintain my straight A's.

Girls spring soccer is starting soon, so I might not update as often. But as of right now, the only books I will update is this one and Click (my Jason Momoa fic).

My relationship with my dad is pretty sad, but the situation in Nicaragua is getting better. I'm praying a lot for my country. My relationship with my mom is wayyy better now! I can actually talk to her without getting in an argument. We talk like friends and I can tell her a lot of personal things now. It's not as good as I want it to be, but everything takes time. She isn't mean to me as much anymore, which is good.

I can sorta get along with her dumb boyfriend, but I just can't see him as a "stepdad." I never will. There is just no way, you know? No one can replace your father? But that's why I have a Heavenly Father.

Yes, I'm a Christian! I go to church every Sunday, read the Bible and pray everyday. This is what really helped me overcome my mental struggles. I also sing and lead worship at my church. I might post some videos and pictures of me doing that lol... so stay updated.

Also music as kept me really occupied. If you didn't know, I play 5 instruments and sing opera. I love it so much! I go to music school outside of my actual school, since there are no music classes at my school. So I have to pay for classes after school somewhere else. It is so fun! I love it. I really see myself playing music for the rest of my life.

Which is why I'm studying to be an opera singer! It's not easy, but nothing is impossible for Jesus Christ. But yeah, this is just a little life update. I'm doing extravagant!

Remember that I love you all with all of my heart, and I actually pray for those of you I'm close to.

By the way, I'm sorry if it bothers you about talking about my faith. It's part of who I am.

Before I go, I have a question for you guys!

What should happen in the next chapters that have to do with the solo movie Aquaman? I plan on incorporating that with this book. I've already seen the movie and loved it! I'm gonna see it again today and will take notes. So let me know! Don't be afraid to comment your ideas or private message me. :)

Xoxo,
La Divina Emilia