Car, rain & fire.

Jade's POV:

I walk into school again, ugh I hate school! Thank god it's Friday.

I walk to my locker to grab my things when I see cat and tori, ugh!

What's wired  is that cat is sat in the floor with her tablet, looking sad, and dressing in sad cloths, which for my opinion is great! Who doesn't love the colour black?

I open my locker when cats mouth opened.

"Jade?" She asked sweetly.

"What?" I ask in a manual voice not really caring what I sound like, I've got a cold so deal with it!

"If my brother lets us borrow his car, will you drive tori and me to an old lady's house after school?" She said linking arms with tori.

I close my locker door. "No!" I said about to walk off when tori grabbed my arm and screamed wait!

I sigh and turn back to face them.

"Please? Cats really sad because this actress passed away last night" tori said before I cut her off.

"Wow! She passed away just last night?" I ask with interest.

Tori nods with cat. "Ye." Cat says sadly. Okay now I feel bad for cat, but she's dead now.

"Then Ye! Ye I will drive you guys to her house." I agreed looking very serious.

"Why do you change your mind?" Tori asks confused.

"Because it's been less than 24 hours. Which means her spirit is still lingering. So I will be able to breath in the fumes of her sole." I say smirking.

"Maybe there a bus we can take." Tori suggests, trying to get rid of me from there ride.

"NO!" I scream. "No! I will take you. We can leave after sun down." I demanded.

"Why can we just go after school?" Tori asks.

"Because I don't like driving in the day light!" I said walking off upset, although I hide it.

The real reason I don't like driving in the day time is because. When I was 10 I was staying round my cousins while my mom was giving birth to Harry. We was on our way to see him. my cousin Lucy was driving is to the hospital, at mid day. And that's when It happened... another car hit into us and we both ended up on hospital for a month with broken bones concussion. And Lucy has memory loss...

Flash back...

I was sat in the from room watching tv like a normal 10 year old did.

"Jade your little brothers here! Let's go see him! Come on!" Lucy yelled to me.

I never jumped off the couch that fast before! I'm so exited! I quickly slip my shoes on, and ran out to the car where my cousin Lucy was already waiting for me in the car.

"Let's go." I said with excitement.
As Lucy was backing out the driveway I put my seat belt on. "Lucy? Can you put some music on?" I ask.

"Sure sweetie." She says turning the radio onto a chart song.

We both sang along to the song together. "You know your really good at singing." My cousin says with a smile.

"Really?" I asked thinking my singing was awful. "I mean it! You should use your talent, you never know you might just become the next Beyoncé." She says, and I giggle.

And that's the last thing I remember before everything goes pitch black...

End off flash back...