Drivig tori crazy.

It was a regular day here at Hollywood arts...

I walked past, beck, cat, tori , Robbie and Andre. They were in a deep conversation. Not really bothered, or wanting interrupt them I walked over to my locker.

I opened my locker, I replaced a few of my books, when I felt someone staring at me. I whipped my head around. strange, nobody was there, it was just me in that hallway. I turned back around, facing my locker once again.

"Hey jade." Someone whispered in my ear. I could feel their breath at the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. And not the good kind...

I turned around, my eyes was suddenly met with sinjin's.

"What?" I asked rather annoyed as I slammed my locker door shut.

"I was looking for someone to help me with my music homework." He said.

"So?" I snapped. He swallowed quickly before he started talking again.

"We have to write and record the song. And I was wondering if you could help me... because your so good at singing and playing the piano. It's not due in till Friday. So I was hoping we could work on it tonight." Sinjin said with a smile.

At that point I felt happy. Somebody actually thinks I'm good at something. But I'm not working with Sinjin he's just...weird.

"I can't..." I said looking at my feet. "I-I'm sorry I've already make plans... why don't you ask cat or tori? There way better than me. If you work with them, you will definitely get a better grade." I said before walking off, leaving Sinjin shocked and upset.

The rest of the school day was boring... like always. At lunch tori was moaning about how she had to shave trina's legs in the car while on their way to school, because they were shooting a movie down their road. So they had to take the longer 40 minuet drive. I mean Who would shave trina's legs? Gross!

After beck told her he will take her to school tomorrow. He was probably doing that to make me feel worse.

I opened the door to my house thank god Nobody was in.

My mum had told me that my brother had a football game, so she would be with him. And my dad is working till late. So it's just me.

I had gym class last lesson, and I got all sweaty. I put my bag and jacket on the sofa, before walking upstairs to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my shower I walked into my closet. I grabbed my black jeans and my gears of war top. I grabbed my favourite jacket that beck got me for my birthday 3  months ago. It fits perfectly and goes with anything.

Knowing my mum she would probably want us to go out for dinner. She does that every time when my brothers football team wins.

I put my black jeans on and I put my gears of war top on. I slipped a pair of black ankle socks on and put my combat boots on. Just as I was about to put my jacket in my phone started buzzing.

I looked at the caller ID and it was my mother. I answered the call and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey." I said

"Oh hey darling. Harry's team won! So we are going to celebrate by taking him out for dinner. Do you want to come?" My mother asks.

"Uh Ye. Sure." I said

"Okay honey we will be home in 10 so be ready. I love you." My mom says.

"Kay. Love you too. Bye." I said into the phone before ending the call.