Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.5

This story is almost finished. And I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've been working on this story since 2017. Which is a very long time, to long some people would say 😂 I feel really sad that i'm close to finishing the story. I've loved hearing all your thoughts and suggestion on the story and your continuous support. It truly means the world to me, and I probably would have stopped writing if it wasn't for you guys. Thank you so much! I just wanted to see if you guys want me to continue with this story after beck and jade get back together or if I should leave it be. I feel really conflicted in which option I should choose.

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes x

Jade's pov:

Jayson freaked out on me when I told him about me hurting myself. He was a mess, and he's keeping a closer eye on me now. It was really hard for me to tell him, he's one of the only purple who truly care about me. I guess I didn't want to disappoint him or upset him. It'd the worst feeling ever when I do that to him.

He told me to sing the song for beck, I still feel nervous about it, but that's the worst that can happen? Beck not liking me back anymore? Me making a fool out of myself in front  of everyone? I need to calm down. The more I think about this the worse my anxiety gets.

I walked through the halls and saw tori standing at her locker, probably changing some books or something. I don't hate Tori anymore. Shocking right? I don't have anything to hate about her anymore. The main reason why I hated her was because I thought she was trying to steal beck away from me. Since our break up, she hasn't made a move on him. She's has SO many times that she could have made a move, but didn't. He went to kiss her for Christ sake! But she pulled away, saying she didn't want to ruin our friendship. That was the turning point in our relationship. She want after Beck, she never was. I guess that was just me being way to insecure.

I walk over to Tori, I took a quick sip of my coffee and brushed my hair behind my shoulders.

"Hey Vega." I smirk. She looks at me startled. She slowly closes her locker and raised her eyebrow.

"What? Are you here to torment me?" She asks.

"No. I'm here because my brother persuaded me to preform at the full moon jam." I explain.

"Ahh so you wanna perform now?" She perks up. "That's good!"

"Well I wouldn't be here talking to you if I want." I roll my eyes. She squeals and claps her hands. She's starting to remind me of cat. I had to speak to her today. And ask if she still wanted to come to Jayson's birthday party tonight.

"That's great! I we have a free period fourth, we could write it then." She suggest.

"Sure whatever, meet me by my locker." I walk away. I need to find cat. I'm not sure if she's going to come or not. She says she has a butterfly stuck in her ear. I don't know how that happened and I'm not sure I what to know.

I saw cat walking through the double doors, Robbie next to her holding a banana to her ear. Ummmm okay???

"Cat!" I call over to her. She looks over in my direction and smiles. She skips over to me, Robbie trying his best to keep the banana in her ear in the process.

"Hey jadey!" Cat giggles.

"Are you still..." I begin to ask.