The blond squad

Jades pov:

I was In my room working on a new drawing. My art is really good, I've been told millions of times that I'm extremely talented in it.

(Jades drawing she's working on)

"Jade! Dinner!" My mum screamed up the stairs

Ugh it was family night, again. We seem to have lots of those lately.
I don't really want to be around people tonight. I just want to be alone.

I pack my pencils and colours away, placing my book in my art draw.

All I have to do is sit down, don't draw attention and to yourself. Don't eat much, and leave. Then I can empty all the food I had to force myself to eat.

I've been skipping loads of meals and when I had to have meals, most of them ended up in the toilet.

As I walked down the stairs I was met with my annoying little brother.

"Hey jadey!" Harry said is a high pitched squeal.

"What do you want." I said pushing past him.

"Mommy wanted me to go get you. You were taking ages." He said. I ignored him and walked into the dining room, where the rest of my family was sat at the table.

"Hey Jadelyn." My auntie greeted me as I sat down at the table, in between my brother and my mom.

"Hey and my name isn't Jadelyn it's jade." I said.

"Attitude jade!" My father warned.

"Whatever." I sighed.

"So jade honey, how's school?" My Nan asked.

"Okay I guess." I said.

"Sooo how's Becky?" My cousin teased.

Okay how many times do I have to say it? We broke up. I sigh deeply.

"how many times to I have to tell you Adam? We broke up!" I growled.

"Awwwwe, did Becky and jadey brake up?" Adam teased.

"Adam!" My uncle growled from across the table.

"If you don't be careful I will rip your tongue out with my bear hand. And I shall also rip you eye balls out while I'm at it!" I growl.

"Go on then." He said with a big smirk plastered on his ugly face.

I jumped out my seat about to march up to Adam. When my mother came into the room, and saved Adams life.

"DINNER!" My mother screamed.
"Jade come help me please." She said.

"But I don't want to." I moaned.