The gorilla club pt.2

I saw Andre talking to Aleece, by his locker. Then I remembered the bet we made last night, or should I saw I won last night.

I made my way over to them. Getting the hammer dance song ready on my phone.

"And if you don't have any plans, I was thinkin' maybe me and you..." Andre said.

"Hammer time." I smirked.

"Not now all right? I'm trying to talk to Aleece..." Andre begged.
I do love it when people beg, but oh well.

"Stop. Hammer time." I cut him off, pressing play on my phone the music blasted out. Andre sighed and began dancing.

♪ Go with the flow in a spin ♪
♪ if you can't move to this ♪
♪ then you probably are dead ♪
♪ so wave your hands in the air ♪
♪ bust through the moves ♪
♪ run your fingers through your hair ♪

Alecee started walking away.

"hey. I just... Wait, wait! Aleece! Don't walk away from a man while he's hammer dancin'!" Andre yelled danckng after her. I followed andre syill plahig ghe nusic.

"Awwww... I just... Awww." Andre said after he lost sight of alecee.
_______________________
* the next day *

I was walking down the hallway with a boom box in my left hand. Looking around for Robbie and Andre. As I walked past Sikowits classroom in the corner of my eye I see Robbie and Andre. I stop in my tracks, grinning I spinner round in my heels.

Entering the classroom I see Robbie and Andre facing  tori who was standing on the stage, script in hand. Still practicing for the audition. Does she really still need approval to see if her scene was good or not. I thought she learned that when she preformed the bird scene.

Sikowits is sat on a yellow bucket of ice cubes, with his pants down. OKAY... I'm not even gonna go there...

Anyways I made my presence known my slamming the boom box on a chair.

"Hammer time!" I said with a huge smile, pressing play on the boom box

  "Awwww." Andre moaned, moving the chair he was sat on out the way.

"Darn it all." Robbie muttered, handing Rex to Sikowits.

Robbie and Andre suddenly started dancing to the song.

♪Go with the flow in a spin ♪
♪ if you can't move to this ♪
♪ then you probably are dead ♪
♪ so wave your hands in the air ♪

"oh my God!" Sikowits said looking at the dancing idiots in front of us.

"His toosh is lop-sided!" Tori said pointing to Robbie's toosh. What is she talking about butts for?!

"Don't look at it!!!!!" Robbie yelled.

"♪ Move, slide your rump ♪
♪ just for a minute ♪
♪ let's all do the bump ♪
♪ bump bump bump, yeah ♪.

_______________________

I was sat at home bored. When me and beck was together, I was never bored, never bored when I was with him. I felt at peace. But I don't feel that anymore. I don't feel anything.

I decide to do something, but what to do... I could go out with my big brother Jason. But he's in collage, and he doesn't come back to L.A that often. But he is in three weeks time.

I could hang out with my harry... no he's at soccer practice.

I then remember tori has been practicing for a new movie roll for ages now! Then a plan pops into my head.