The Hambone king pt.2

In the episode I know jade's brother doesn't go to Tori's house but I want to change it up a little.

*later that evening*

"Where are we going?" Harry asked from the back seat of My car.

"To one of my friends house." I explain.

"But do I have to come?" He whined.

"Mom and dad left me no choice. They left for a busses trip. Jason looked after you earlier, now it's my turn." I explained.

"Couldn't you just leave me home alone?" Harry asked.

"No I can't leave you home alone. Stop complaining." I say as I pull into Tori's drive way.

I got out my car, and walked to my brothers side, and opened the door for him. He hopped out the car, and looked at the house.

"Jadey why is the house small?" He asked, as he grabbed hold of my hand.

"Everyone doesn't live in a big house like us Harry." I say locking my car.

"So I won't live in a big house when I grow up?" He asked, as we walked up to her front door.

"Yes Harry you will live in a big house." I sigh.

I rang the doorbell. And a few seconds later the door swung open, tori was stood there with a grin on her face.

"Hey jade! And what's your brothers name?" He asked.

"None of your business." I sighed as I pushed past her.

Harry walked closely behind me. His hand still clinging onto mine for dear life.

I walked to the back of the sofa where Robbie was cuddled up with a blanket.

Harry wrapped his other arm around my waist, obviously scared that he didn't know anyone else in the room.

"Why did you call me here?" I asked.

"I called everyone, because Robbie wanted some company, other than me." He said.

"Hi jadey!" Cat said as she came bounding down the stairs.

"Harry!" Cat squealed as she ran into the living room.

"Cat!" Harry yelled as he ran to her side and gave her a hug.

"Awe." Tori said. "Jade your little brother is so sweet. I'm glad I can finally meet him." She smiled.

"Yeh Whatever."

Once Harry and cat finished their hug Harry ran back to my side, and held onto my hand again.

"Go sit down." I said nudging him lightly towards the sofa.

"No. I want to stay with you." He said, gripping my hand tighter.

"Fine." I sigh.

"So what made you bring him." Tori asked as she headed into the kitchen.