Three girls and a moose pt.3

Just a little FYI I had a friend help me write the sex part as I suck at writing those. thank you for the help maya❤️
This chapter is rated M and has a sex in it, so if you feel uncomfortable reading it then you don't have to. I will say where's the sex scene begins and where it ends so you can skip it x

Jade's pov:

Me and cat was driving to the supermarket that cat had begged me to go to. I have no idea why though.

"Why are we here?" I asked cat as I parked in one of the free spaces in the parking lot.

"Because I need to buy a few things." She replies as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She opened the car door and hopped out. "You can stay here if you want. I will be back soon." She smiles.

"Okay." I sigh as I pull my phone out. She giggles and closes the door. I roll my eyes at her as she skips towards the supermarket door.

I log onto the slap and read everyone's profile.

Tori vega:
Being a LA Kings fan is hard.
Feeling: exhausted 😩

Robbie Shapiro:
I accidentally locked Rex in the magic cupboard and now we are arguing.
Feeling: regretful 😕

Andre Harris.
Just finished another song I was working on.
Feeling accomplished 😌

Cat valentine:
Jadey is driving me to the supermarket so I can pick up something special!!!
Mood: excited.

I rolled my eyes and commented on her post. 'Don't call me that!'
I kept scrolling down until I reached a post that caught my eye.

Beck Oliver:
Throwing yourself at moose? Seriously? You know who.
Feeling annoyed 😑

That was directed at me. One hundred percent. I don't get why he's so jealous. We broke up months ago Because he didn't open the door, So he has no right to be jealous. He tried to kiss tori, and he went on a date with her! So why is he jealous?

Seconds later my car door opened, I looked to the side and saw cat climbing into the passenger seat, she placed a shopping bag in between her feet. She closed the door and strapped herself in.

"So what did you get then?" I ask as I pulled out the parking lot.

"Oh just some stuff for my brother." She replied nervously as she looked out the window.

Okay shes lying, but I'm not going to ask anymore about it. I cannot be bothered.

"So where to now?" I ask as I reached a red light.

"Beck's RV." She smiled at me. I frowned and glanced out the window.

"Why?" I ask. Why does she want to go to beck?

"Because Tori is going there to talk to moose!" Cat said as she looked over at me.

"She's what?!" My eyes widen. Why is tori going to speak to moose? She will not win!

"So hurry up! So we can be there too!" Cat says as the light changes to green.

"Okay okay! I'm going." I mutter to myself as I drive a little faster.

We arrive down Beck's road. I didn't want to park in his driveway. And cat said she had to sort something out, I'm not sure what though. I parked my car. What if they ask me why I'm there. I have to have an excuse for being there.

"Cat can you go into my glove box. There should be a dvd in there. I bought it last week." I ask as I check my make up in my side mirror.

"Why do you want a dvd?" She asks as she passed me the dvd.