Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.6

Thank you all for the lovely comments! It means the world to me 🥺❤️ I will continue with the story after they get back together x
(Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes. I will correct them once I finish the story ❤️)

Jade's pov:

I'm standing in the garden with cat. She's holding onto my hand gently. She humming a theme tune to one of her stupid kid shows. Probably my little pony of some crap like that. I roll my eyes and nudge her with my elbow, hoping she will get the hint to stop. She continues, completely ignoring me.

"CAT!" I growl. Cat gasps and looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Why did you yell at me?" She says sadly. Tears brim in the bottom of her eyes. Great. Now I have to deal with a sad cat.

"Because I wanted you to stop humming. I didn't mean to upset you." I sigh and she immediately brightens up.

"You should have nudged me then silly!" She giggles. Is she serious!

"I did nudge you... you know what never mind." I roll my eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jayson and a few of his friends arrive.

"JAYSON!" Cat squealed. She dragged me over towards the entrance which Jayson has just entered.

Cat flung her free arm around him, I copied her and buried my head into his shoulder.

"Hey girls. You both look beautiful." He chucked. He wrapped his arms around us, holding onto us tightly.

"Happy birthday for tomorrow!" Cat smiled as we broke the hug.

"Thank you cat." He chuckled.

I am suddenly met with two arms wrapped around me. Cat. She's so needy.

"Cat get off me." I roll my eyes, and pat her on the back.

"But I'm not hugging you." Cat says beside me. Wait, if she's not hugging me then who is?

"Alright, if you don't get your hands off me in the next second you won't have any left!" I growl.

A short guy steps back and gives me a goofy grin. He's got short blond hair and brown eyes. Wait a minuet. He looks familiar.

"Lewis?" I gasp. "I hardly recognised you! It's been years!" I smile. He chuckles and scratches the back of his neck.

"Hey Jade." A random guy smiles at me and holds his hand out for a handshake. This is strange I've never met him before. I raise my eyebrow at my brother, waiting for an explanation.

"Oh this is Max! He's my roommate at college." Jayson pats max on the back with a warm smile. Oh, I remember him mentioning Max now.

"Nice to meet you." I reach out and shake Max's hand.

"I have a butterfly stuck in my ear." Cat randomly blurts out. She giggles and slaps my arm playfully. I frown at slap her back. "Ow!" She frowns.

"She has a... what now? In her ear?" He gives me a puzzled look. I chucked at his response. It's not like you hear that everyday!