Tori and Jades playdate pt.1

Jade's POV:

I drive down the road approaching H.A. Everyone is on there way to school. All the girls I see are so skinny! As I turn into the parking lot I see tori and cat. Why are they so skinny as well?

Ugh! Why is every girl I see so skinny? And then there's me. The fat, ugly and freaky one? Take Tori example. She's skinny, talented and the most popular girl in the school. Same with cat, she's skinny and talented. But I'm not. Why am I different from everyone else?

I park my car in the parking space. I grab my bag and get out my car locking it behind me as I approach Tori and Cat.

"Hey." Tori greeted me with a smile.

"Jadeyyyyy!!!!!" Cat squealed as she gave me a hug.

" I'm going to give you 3 seconds to get off me. If your not off me on the count of one. You won't see the living daylight anymore." I threaten

"3"
"oh I love three." Cat said with a giggle.
"2"
"1" 

Cat immediately backed away.

"So do we have Sikowits first?" Tori asked.

"No we have him second. We have music first, silly." Cat said fiddling with her red hair.

"Apparently He has a new play he wants to work on." I said.

"Cool do you know what's it's called?" Tori asked. " I really want to play the lead." Tori says with excitement.

"Hands off! You always play the lead parts! It's my turn!" I say.

"no i do not! I hardly play the lead!" Tori said sounding offended.

" please stop arguing!" Cat begged.

"Ever since you started here you always played the leads. And don't say you don't because you full well know you do!" I argue back anger boiling inside of me.

"I'm under my bed. I'm under my bed!" Cat said closing her eyes and cupping her hands over her ears so she couldn't here us argue.

"That's rubbish! You are the one who's always playing the leads and singing the songs!" Tori yelled.

"Now that's bullshit! You are the one that gets everything handed to you on a plate. As for me I have to work for them!" I scream.

"Well If I get the lead parts is because I'm way better than you then!" Tori yelled.

Cat gasped... and tori stood still smirking at her nasty comment.

Did she just say I'm not good enough? I've had it I've had enough!

I stormed off. Cat was completely shocked at what tori said to me. And tori that bitch is just standing there with a huge grin on her face. Don't worry about me then Cat. Don't bother running after me to see if I'm okay! It's not like I'm crying is it! Ugh! I hate everything!

I head to Sikowits classroom to calm down, but Robbie, Andre and beck are in there studying.
So I head down to the janitors closet.

I close the door to the janitors closet behind me. I quickly lock it and shut the lights off so nobody knows I'm in here. I'm going to bunk off first lesson. I don't want to see tori at the minute.

All at once I let all my anger out.

A few tears roll down my face as I kick the wall leaving a small dent in the wall.

I my back slides down the wall as I burst into tears. How does tori get everything handed to her on a plate? I have to work for everything. She's skinny, she doesn't need to watch what she eats! She could eat tons of packs of crisps, and not gain a pound. But If i ate that much I would look like a stuffed Turkey and be called fat all the time. I only eat salad, because it's healthy, I do eat other things it's just, salad is more healthy, I'm my opinion anyways.
In p.e when we have to change she could stand with the other girls that are skinny, and they can have a chat while they change for sports, nobody would ever think she's fat. But they would if it was me. That's why I rush to sports class making sure I'm always the first one there. I always change super speedy because I don't want anyone to see my fatness and my scars. So that's why I wear a sports jumper. It keeps me warm in that cold hall.