The bad roomate

Hey guys, sorry for such a long wait, my phone was seriously playing up. My keyboard was glitched and I couldn't type properly and it didn't spell things correctly. I had to wait until the iPhone 12 was available to buy, so I can get a proper working phone so I can update for you guys. Anyway it arrived this morning and I've worked hard on updating half of this episode. Hope you enjoy, sorry for any mistakes. x

Trigger warning: contains mentions of self harm.

Jade's pov:

"Don't forget to complete the homework I set! It's due in next lesson!" My history teacher yells at us as everyone leaves the classroom. I pick my bag up and head out the door.

Beck asked me to meet him at his locker, I'm not sure what he wants, he's probably going to ask me to stay over. But I can't, not today anyway. Jayson called me last night and he's flying back home! He's finally graduated from college! That means he's going to be with us full time again!

"And now I'll just zoom in..." Robbie

"I'm falling!" Cat gasps.

"What... you guys looking at the new Pearmaps app?" I ask as I walk down the steps and join my friends. Beck wraps an arm seeping my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Yeah, now you can zoom in from any angle." Robbie smiles. He's such a nerd.

"Oh my God, that's where we eat lunch!" Cat points at the pear map. no shit Sherlock, cats so fucking dumb.

"Yeah!" Robbie glanced at cat. "The Pearmaps satellite must have taken this shot a few months ago."

"From space!" Beck adds.

"Hi!" Cat waves at the ceiling. My god...

"Cat, we're inside." I roll my eyes.

"Hey! Is that us?" Beck asks as he points at Robbie's pearpad.

"Oh my gosh, that is us!" Robbie gasps.

"Oh yeah, I'm wearing my red boots." I say as I look at myself. I remember that day very well, it was the day before me and Beck got back together. I was sat by myself eating a salad.

"Uh, can you zoom in tighter on Jade?" Beck asks with a small frown. Why is he frowning?

"I think... a zooma-zoom zoom." Robbie says in a weird childish voice.

"Um..." Beck gasps.

"Oh!" I gasp. It looks like I'm picking my nose! But I'm not! I was scratching the outside! "No!" I immediately say.

I begin to panic, everyone is going to make fun of me for this now. I wasn't picking my nose! What am I going to do? Everyone is going to laugh at me. I've worked so hard to get people to fear me and respect me. And now nobody is going to do that anymore! This is awful.

"Okay, no..." I panic, my hands start shaking and I'm scratching the bottom side of my dress to distract myself. "I'm not..."

"Picking your nose?" Cat asks.

"Cat!" I barked. She holds her hand over met mouth and takes a few steps back. I quickly glance at Beck and he's looking down at the floor. Does he hate me now? Is he going to break up with me?

"I was not, picking it." I walk over And stand next to cat. "I was just scratching the outside of my nose, like this..." I say as I pretended to rub the outside of my nose. Beck nods at me, he doesn't believe me.

"Well yeah you see, from this angle, it just looks like you're picking..." Robbie starts rambling on.

"Don't say it!" I screech. Robbie's eyes bug out of his head and he clutches the pearpad to his chest.